歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

國泰女籃退出WSBL討論帖

在 02-18-2010, 5:18 上午 由 朱彥碩 發表.第 150 篇回覆.
第 10/11 頁 (共 151 項)   « 第一頁 ... < 前一頁 7 8 9 10 11 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  02-17-2010, 12:11 下午 297751 in reply to 297693

Re: 國泰女籃退出WSBL討論帖

我不相信[become 巴克利] 是高景炎 

高景炎有美國大學畢業,不可能WRITING 寫成這樣

penny power,work hard,smile
  •  02-17-2010, 12:41 下午 297752 in reply to 297751

跟很多人一樣  高景炎也是我最喜歡的球評之一

但實在看不下去

他反對朱哥把李記者家裡的事拿出來講  自己卻把別人整串資歷跟病例都拉出來

批評朱哥轉播時候的用詞  那我不知道他去年某場轉播恥笑別的球員連名字都沒聽過算不算是否定了別人的努力

沒別的意思  只想說  如果他真的是高景炎會讓我很失望 

•  02-17-2010, 7:57 下午 297778 in reply to 297752

bibbylai:

跟很多人一樣  高景炎也是我最喜歡的球評之一
    但實在看不下去

我的老天爺啊!

如果他真的是高景炎
    以後我緯來的轉播
    就只剩汪姓球評會看了

Jeremy Lin
    Be yourself,try your best !
  •  02-17-2010, 8:59 下午 297785 in reply to 297778

一群母語都不是英文的人, 圍在一起嘲笑別人的英文,
    自己都不覺得這個場景很諷刺嗎?

就事論事,
    李亦伸先生在文章裡粗鄙的罵人, 這就是不對,
    應該受處罰,

朱彥碩先生在網路上揭露別人的隱私, 這也是不對,
    公領域和私領域要分開,
    就像不管動機或交情, 別人的裸照不能貼上網一樣,
    這應該是媒體工作者的基本常識吧? (蘋果除外........)
  •  02-17-2010, 9:21 下午 297786 in reply to 297785

pigear:
    自己都不覺得這個場景很諷刺嗎?

就事論事,
    李亦伸先生在文章裡粗鄙的罵人, 這就是不對,
    應該受處罰,

朱彥碩先生在網路上揭露別人的隱私, 這也是不對,
    公領域和私領域要分開,
    就像不管動機或交情, 別人的裸照不能貼上網一樣,

一個母語也不太像是英文的人, 跑到中文論壇上, 大張旗鼓的用英文跟 "同行" 對幹 

自己都不覺得這個場景很好笑嗎? 

•  02-17-2010, 10:55 下午 297797 in reply to 297785

• 朱彥碩 is not online. Last active: 03-20-2024, 11:03 上午 朱彥碩
    • Top 10 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-13-2006
    • 台灣台北
    • 籃球名人堂

pigear:
    自己都不覺得這個場景很諷刺嗎?

就事論事,
    李亦伸先生在文章裡粗鄙的罵人, 這就是不對,
    應該受處罰,

朱彥碩先生在網路上揭露別人的隱私, 這也是不對,
    公領域和私領域要分開,
    就像不管動機或交情, 別人的裸照不能貼上網一樣,

我很有意見, 我揭了誰的隱私?裘爺家裡的事, 並沒有不可對人言之處, 這叫什麼隱私?

揭人隱私者, 是以攻擊為目的, 而我是嗎? 你再仔細想看看.

我的新浪blog
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/twiverson
    我的新浪微博
    http://t.sina.com.cn/1666330110/

•  02-17-2010, 11:31 下午 297807 in reply to 297797

高景炎現在另一個角色為台灣大的翻譯

而台灣大正是目前支持李鴻鈞出來競選理事長的幕後財團

阿龍先前因為戰績太差所以需轉移焦點要老闆出來選理事長

但後來轉而拱李鴻鈞出來競選 

現在因為台灣大的戰績實在太差若理事長這一戰再沒拿下

我看籃球圈裡阿龍也呆不下去了

所以鄭志龍也是目前為了飯碗寧可與乾爹翻臉

而到處在幫李鴻鈞拉票

想當然爾高景炎現在的角色當然是極力批評籃協所有政策包含支持的毛高文

當一位媒體人他心裡已經有了支持的立場

卻表面裝作公正

這也蠻令人所不齒的

我只想問若台灣大所背後支持的李鴻鈞當上了籃協理事長

是否又成為了另一個大家所批評的王人達與達欣的關係

•  02-18-2010, 12:35 上午 297814 in reply to 297785

pigear:
    自己都不覺得這個場景很諷刺嗎?

就事論事,
    李亦伸先生在文章裡粗鄙的罵人, 這就是不對,
    應該受處罰,

朱彥碩先生在網路上揭露別人的隱私, 這也是不對,
    公領域和私領域要分開,
    就像不管動機或交情, 別人的裸照不能貼上網一樣,

這跟母語是哪一語言有關係嗎? 重點是有人英文爛還敢出來烙

Anyway, become barkley 百分之一千不可能是Kenny

美國大學畢業的人英文這麼爛.........可能要等到美國變得跟台灣一樣四分也能進大學的那一天吧

不知道真的Kenny看到有人冒充他 而且還冒充的這麼爛 會做何感想

天啊 剛搜尋了一下 become barkley自稱是Kenny已經不是一天兩天的事了 連之前在幸福打球的事都有拿出來說

還是............... 不過這種英文程度實在讓我很難相信

•  02-18-2010, 12:53 上午 297819 in reply to 297797

• sutl is not online. Last active: 02-18-2016, 11:37 下午 sutl
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • 加入於 07-23-2006
    • 麥當勞高中明星

朱彥碩:

我很有意見, 我揭了誰的隱私?裘爺家裡的事, 並沒有不可對人言之處, 這叫什麼隱私?

揭人隱私者, 是以攻擊為目的, 而我是嗎? 你再仔細想看看.

你揭了裘爺家裡的隱私啊!我前面說到,台灣人對隱私的定義與歐美差很多。

在歐美,你連同事家裡有幾個人都不會知道,更不可能知道家人需不需要照顧。

因為有極需要照顧的家人(小孩/病人),都會被人力資源部門列入裁員黑名單,所以美國才要立法禁止公司打探員工個人隱私。

•  02-18-2010, 1:46 上午 297823 in reply to 297739

wesdeneo:

andlmky:
    become Barkeley:
    朱彥碩:
    become Barkeley:

既然大家對我的看法覺得是我在找碴, 而不是針對事實,我也沒辦法,每個人都有自己的論點,我從來沒有也不必躲在網路的別名裡,網上有人知道我是誰,你們也從來沒問過我是誰,所以我也沒有三八到跟別人說我叫高景炎.  Someone mentioned Barkeley with sense of dis-respect, this is your personal option, I respect that. Charles has personal issues, but as a player, he always played hard and very frank with what he thinks.  

你們認為不用會打籃球也可以評論籃球,我也沒意見, 這是你們的觀點ok,我保持跟你們不同的看法, 我個人認為沒有實際打球或教球的經驗是不可能在評論上有同理心的

To朱先生,我來圓球絕對不是來看你的文章, 請你講評的人絕對也有判斷上的問題,評論你我算老幾? 我至少做籃球評論比你資深,籃球經歷比你多,你有你的方式good for you, 你沒有理由在比賽當中動不動就針對一個play否定一個球員的努力, 甚至曾經叫一個表現不好的NBA球員"去死了算了"這是一個非常理性的評論?還是一個很有建設性的建議?  依我看來這就叫胡說八道, 我在我的文中提到主管單位及其他單位去影響媒體,我有說過收買嗎?請問你影響=收買嗎?你一廂情願的把自己悲情化,用提告來威脅,對我看來這也叫胡說八道,你要找我很簡單,打給小豪或屁哥, 他們都有我的電話. 我隨時候教  你在網友一面倒的討伐李亦申出來援助他,我覺得夠義氣,但公佈他家中狀況真的蠻遜.

籃協現在有李一中大記者把關,身為籃球大記者的你一定要知道, 至於我們偉大的理事長邀請李大記者加入應該就是要對媒體加強溝通吧

就算你叫「高景炎」,那又如何?你有你熟悉的領域,我有我熟悉的地方,什麼叫「沒打過籃球」就不能評論?你做為一個球評,對目前台灣籃球的現況,就算從你是一個球評的角度,你盡過多少心力?發過多少聲音?

我的工作是讓球迷喜歡看球賽,對球賽有感覺,不是在教人怎麼打球。該罵該批的時候我就會講,我尊重你的風格,你尊不尊重我的風格,那是你的事。我沒你那八面玲瓏誰都不得罪的本事,那也不是我的格調。

李一中做籃協新聞組,加強對媒體溝通,有錯嗎?難道不請媒體中的人來做媒體溝通角色才是對的?你說去「影響」,到底是什麼「影響」?你也沒說清楚,卻提到誰誰誰有沒有被王人達找去澳門,這不是影射是什麼?

我不會跟你吵,也不想跟你吵,不是我吵不過你,只是不想造成兩個球評對幹的局面。而你說李亦伸的部份,你最好把話收回去,太難看了。

Whatever you say.  I am not doing anything for Taiwan basketball????   you are just too egocentric, talking shit about others is not exactly doing Taiwan basketball any good,  because all you ever do is talking shit about players when they screw up, you have completely overlooked the hard work and disrespect the athletes  .  I am sure you have never heard of term action speaks louder than words.  I not going to brag about what I have done for Taiwan basketball, but since you asked, I am going to tell you. While I was at Nike, I helped creating SBL, while I was with Videoland sports I negotiated NBA broadcasting contract so you can do the game, I send Wu Dye How to Hawaii BYU, my subordinates followed my footsteps to send Jet chang to Hawaii to help improve Taiwan players .   I have helped 2 players who have no financial support to get thru college, both of them are playing in SBL now.   what have you done?   talking shit about others?   telling people how player screw up?  I gave you your first job with Hoop Taiwan when you were a tunnel digger, I isolated the entire company because you had some health problem.( I am not going to disclose your health history).  I negoiated with new management when Ritek decided close the company so you can keep your job.   You have no professional morals by disclose other's personal issues, you have to improve on that.

As for Lee I Chuang working for CTBA, if you don't think that is an issue, good for you,   because the fact is the issue is bigger and deeper than you can ever imagine.   By hiring Lee, CTBA will influence the media to help Wong's candidate to win another term of CTBA Chair.   That is exactly what you and others wanted??? another 4 years of Wong's ruling?   I am sure that is not an issue with you because you don't seem to think Wong is the root of our problem. 

I have had enough with your harsh words towards the players, you better improve on that, you have no respect for the foundation and key elements for the game, you have overlooked the hard work,dedication, committments of the players.   Like I say, if you have any issues with me? my damn phone is always on. 

Do know why NBA colors are done by people like Mark Jackson, John Barry,Keith Erickson, Stu Lance, Doug Collins, Charles Barkely, Magic Johnson, Clarke Kellog and not Scoop Jackson?    Because the players know the game of basketball and how it is played, the writters only the know the game.   

I have dedicated more of my time and effort for Taiwan basketball and produced real and solid results than just words and writting, I am certainly not going to let you punk me around the net like some chumps.   You have putting words in my mouth and mis-guided others, I have stated facts and I am proud to stand by what I believe in.   If you are really going to help Taiwan basketball, you better shut the hell up and produce some real reults.  Lastly, I am certainly not going to take back what I said about you expose other's personal matters, that is just unprofessional .    

真好玩,文法錯這麼多還敢用英文,還自稱高景炎...

喔對了,你知道你把"Barkley"也拼錯了吧?

憑這個破英文也可以跟NBA談,難怪台灣的轉播常常被球迷嫌.

憑這個破英文幫吳岱豪進BYU,難怪他沒辦法更上一層樓

球評的工作就是出一張嘴. so why can't he talk shit?

everyone talks shit about players when they screw things up, so according to you, we shouldn't be doing that cuz we've never really "contributed" anything to Taiwanese basketball? what kinda bullshit theory is that? y dun u jus stfu and f off. 別在這裡冒充大家所喜愛的kenny. go get a life.

+1

I lmao when I saw him mispelled Barkley yet again. He's probably babbling only in English now cuz ppl called out his funny grammar errors and poor vocabs, which really led to more funny grammar errors and poor vocabs. Kenny or not, this guy is just another fake ABC like so many other pretentious bastards in TW.

btw, note to "become Barkeley", half of the NBA players-turned-color guys that you've mentioned are/were mediocre at best. I guess it's just easy for you to disregard the great color guys like Mike Breen, Al Michaels, Bob Costas and Marv Alberts to support your absurd theory. And guess how many NBA games these guys ever played in total? Zero. You like apple? How 'bout 'em apple?!

First of all Bob Costas, Marv Albert, Al Alberts, Mike Breen are play by play guys, not color analyst, the real color analyst are ex-players, ex-coaches, never beat writters or reporters. You are trying very hard to mis-guide and mis-inform others. 

Secondly,Barkeley is just a name, I made a typing error when I register for membership and was too lazy to correct it, it does not mean anything, maybe it shows I am bad speller but I am still speaking the truth.   wesdeneo and andlmky are names too, what are you trying to spell?  Wes Daniel?

You ask why can't a broadcaster talk shit?   because constructive criticism is expected from a professional and decent broadcaster, but telling other to die because of wrong decision and miss shot is not exactly professional.

I am glad that you are making fun of my broken English and yes, this borken English got Wu to Hawaii BYU, it got me thru college, got me a good job to supprot my family.  Please feel free to correct my grammar at anytime . 

Lastly, ABC is abbreviation for American Born Chinese, I am not an ABC and never pretend to be one.  I am a US citizen, but I am also a tax paying citizen of Republic of China. The way you wrote the statement that I am trying to pretend to be an ABC as if being an ABC is more superior than being Chinese.   That is very dumb...   I am proud to be Chinese/Taiwanese that is why I raise my kids here, the only reason I post my threads in English is because I can't type Cinese too fast.

•  02-18-2010, 2:22 上午 297827 in reply to 297778

kobe8best:
    bibbylai:

跟很多人一樣  高景炎也是我最喜歡的球評之一
    但實在看不下去

我的老天爺啊!

如果他真的是高景炎
    以後我緯來的轉播
    就只剩汪姓球評會看了

首先, 我沒有公佈他的病例

請你以後看汪性球評轉播

•  02-18-2010, 2:28 上午 297829 in reply to 297823

我中文不太好...英文也很爛...你是rap給他聽嗎?

http://share.youthwant.com.tw/sh?id=13017301&do=D

大家應該有聽過這個吧...可惜他是來自加拿大....
  •  02-18-2010, 2:37 上午 297832 in reply to 297807

hanklin23:

高景炎現在另一個角色為台灣大的翻譯

而台灣大正是目前支持李鴻鈞出來競選理事長的幕後財團

阿龍先前因為戰績太差所以需轉移焦點要老闆出來選理事長

但後來轉而拱李鴻鈞出來競選 

現在因為台灣大的戰績實在太差若理事長這一戰再沒拿下

我看籃球圈裡阿龍也呆不下去了

所以鄭志龍也是目前為了飯碗寧可與乾爹翻臉

而到處在幫李鴻鈞拉票

想當然爾高景炎現在的角色當然是極力批評籃協所有政策包含支持的毛高文

當一位媒體人他心裡已經有了支持的立場

卻表面裝作公正

這也蠻令人所不齒的

我只想問若台灣大所背後支持的李鴻鈞當上了籃協理事長

是否又成為了另一個大家所批評的王人達與達欣的關係

第一,我不是翻譯 第二,請拿出具體的證據臺灣大是支持李鴻均的幕後財團,第三,籃協在王理事長主導的幾乎20年中 球員兼裁判當了多久?臺灣的籃球退步了多少?

我有自己的事業,我不以媒體人自居,我當然有判斷是與非的自由及能力 也有權利發表我的想法, 批評錯誤的事件會令人不齒? 那報紙停辦,電視台關門算了

•  02-18-2010, 3:33 上午 297835 in reply to 297823

become Barkeley:
    wesdeneo:

andlmky:
    become Barkeley:
    朱彥碩:
    become Barkeley:

既然大家對我的看法覺得是我在找碴, 而不是針對事實,我也沒辦法,每個人都有自己的論點,我從來沒有也不必躲在網路的別名裡,網上有人知道我是誰,你們也從來沒問過我是誰,所以我也沒有三八到跟別人說我叫高景炎.  Someone mentioned Barkeley with sense of dis-respect, this is your personal option, I respect that. Charles has personal issues, but as a player, he always played hard and very frank with what he thinks.  

你們認為不用會打籃球也可以評論籃球,我也沒意見, 這是你們的觀點ok,我保持跟你們不同的看法, 我個人認為沒有實際打球或教球的經驗是不可能在評論上有同理心的

To朱先生,我來圓球絕對不是來看你的文章, 請你講評的人絕對也有判斷上的問題,評論你我算老幾? 我至少做籃球評論比你資深,籃球經歷比你多,你有你的方式good for you, 你沒有理由在比賽當中動不動就針對一個play否定一個球員的努力, 甚至曾經叫一個表現不好的NBA球員"去死了算了"這是一個非常理性的評論?還是一個很有建設性的建議?  依我看來這就叫胡說八道, 我在我的文中提到主管單位及其他單位去影響媒體,我有說過收買嗎?請問你影響=收買嗎?你一廂情願的把自己悲情化,用提告來威脅,對我看來這也叫胡說八道,你要找我很簡單,打給小豪或屁哥, 他們都有我的電話. 我隨時候教  你在網友一面倒的討伐李亦申出來援助他,我覺得夠義氣,但公佈他家中狀況真的蠻遜.

籃協現在有李一中大記者把關,身為籃球大記者的你一定要知道, 至於我們偉大的理事長邀請李大記者加入應該就是要對媒體加強溝通吧

就算你叫「高景炎」,那又如何?你有你熟悉的領域,我有我熟悉的地方,什麼叫「沒打過籃球」就不能評論?你做為一個球評,對目前台灣籃球的現況,就算從你是一個球評的角度,你盡過多少心力?發過多少聲音?

我的工作是讓球迷喜歡看球賽,對球賽有感覺,不是在教人怎麼打球。該罵該批的時候我就會講,我尊重你的風格,你尊不尊重我的風格,那是你的事。我沒你那八面玲瓏誰都不得罪的本事,那也不是我的格調。

李一中做籃協新聞組,加強對媒體溝通,有錯嗎?難道不請媒體中的人來做媒體溝通角色才是對的?你說去「影響」,到底是什麼「影響」?你也沒說清楚,卻提到誰誰誰有沒有被王人達找去澳門,這不是影射是什麼?

我不會跟你吵,也不想跟你吵,不是我吵不過你,只是不想造成兩個球評對幹的局面。而你說李亦伸的部份,你最好把話收回去,太難看了。

Whatever you say.  I am not doing anything for Taiwan basketball????   you are just too egocentric, talking shit about others is not exactly doing Taiwan basketball any good,  because all you ever do is talking shit about players when they screw up, you have completely overlooked the hard work and disrespect the athletes  .  I am sure you have never heard of term action speaks louder than words.  I not going to brag about what I have done for Taiwan basketball, but since you asked, I am going to tell you. While I was at Nike, I helped creating SBL, while I was with Videoland sports I negotiated NBA broadcasting contract so you can do the game, I send Wu Dye How to Hawaii BYU, my subordinates followed my footsteps to send Jet chang to Hawaii to help improve Taiwan players .   I have helped 2 players who have no financial support to get thru college, both of them are playing in SBL now.   what have you done?   talking shit about others?   telling people how player screw up?  I gave you your first job with Hoop Taiwan when you were a tunnel digger, I isolated the entire company because you had some health problem.( I am not going to disclose your health history).  I negoiated with new management when Ritek decided close the company so you can keep your job.   You have no professional morals by disclose other's personal issues, you have to improve on that.

As for Lee I Chuang working for CTBA, if you don't think that is an issue, good for you,   because the fact is the issue is bigger and deeper than you can ever imagine.   By hiring Lee, CTBA will influence the media to help Wong's candidate to win another term of CTBA Chair.   That is exactly what you and others wanted??? another 4 years of Wong's ruling?   I am sure that is not an issue with you because you don't seem to think Wong is the root of our problem. 

I have had enough with your harsh words towards the players, you better improve on that, you have no respect for the foundation and key elements for the game, you have overlooked the hard work,dedication, committments of the players.   Like I say, if you have any issues with me? my damn phone is always on. 

Do know why NBA colors are done by people like Mark Jackson, John Barry,Keith Erickson, Stu Lance, Doug Collins, Charles Barkely, Magic Johnson, Clarke Kellog and not Scoop Jackson?    Because the players know the game of basketball and how it is played, the writters only the know the game.   

I have dedicated more of my time and effort for Taiwan basketball and produced real and solid results than just words and writting, I am certainly not going to let you punk me around the net like some chumps.   You have putting words in my mouth and mis-guided others, I have stated facts and I am proud to stand by what I believe in.   If you are really going to help Taiwan basketball, you better shut the hell up and produce some real reults.  Lastly, I am certainly not going to take back what I said about you expose other's personal matters, that is just unprofessional .    

真好玩,文法錯這麼多還敢用英文,還自稱高景炎...

喔對了,你知道你把"Barkley"也拼錯了吧?

憑這個破英文也可以跟NBA談,難怪台灣的轉播常常被球迷嫌.

憑這個破英文幫吳岱豪進BYU,難怪他沒辦法更上一層樓

球評的工作就是出一張嘴. so why can't he talk shit?

everyone talks shit about players when they screw things up, so according to you, we shouldn't be doing that cuz we've never really "contributed" anything to Taiwanese basketball? what kinda bullshit theory is that? y dun u jus stfu and f off. 別在這裡冒充大家所喜愛的kenny. go get a life.

+1

I lmao when I saw him mispelled Barkley yet again. He's probably babbling only in English now cuz ppl called out his funny grammar errors and poor vocabs, which really led to more funny grammar errors and poor vocabs. Kenny or not, this guy is just another fake ABC like so many other pretentious bastards in TW.

btw, note to "become Barkeley", half of the NBA players-turned-color guys that you've mentioned are/were mediocre at best. I guess it's just easy for you to disregard the great color guys like Mike Breen, Al Michaels, Bob Costas and Marv Alberts to support your absurd theory. And guess how many NBA games these guys ever played in total? Zero. You like apple? How 'bout 'em apple?!

First of all Bob Costas, Marv Albert, Al Alberts, Mike Breen are play by play guys, not color analyst, the real color analyst are ex-players, ex-coaches, never beat writters or reporters. You are trying very hard to mis-guide and mis-inform others. 

Secondly,Barkeley is just a name, I made a typing error when I register for membership and was too lazy to correct it, it does not mean anything, maybe it shows I am bad speller but I am still speaking the truth.   wesdeneo and andlmky are names too, what are you trying to spell?  Wes Daniel?

You ask why can't a broadcaster talk shit?   because constructive criticism is expected from a professional and decent broadcaster, but telling other to die because of wrong decision and miss shot is not exactly professional.

I am glad that you are making fun of my broken English and yes, this borken English got Wu to Hawaii BYU, it got me thru college, got me a good job to supprot my family.  Please feel free to correct my grammar at anytime . 

Lastly, ABC is abbreviation for American Born Chinese, I am not an ABC and never pretend to be one.  I am a US citizen, but I am also a tax paying citizen of Republic of China. The way you wrote the statement that I am trying to pretend to be an ABC as if being an ABC is more superior than being Chinese.   That is very dumb...   I am proud to be Chinese/Taiwanese that is why I raise my kids here, the only reason I post my threads in English is because I can't type Cinese too fast.

getting through college with this garbage grammar? you'd have to kill me to make me believe it, cuz all the grammar mistakes you made are some middle school level shit. so you either flunked outta college or you're just plain bullshitting.

why don't you just grow some balls, admit that you're not kenny, and start replying with your own voice.

oh btw, if your chinese typing skill suck so bad that you can't be bothered to use it here, why bother typing so many chinese blogs in your blog?

•  02-18-2010, 3:46 上午 297836 in reply to 297823

become Barkeley:

Not trying to mislead anybody, but when I watch NBA games, the least thing that come across my mind is the resume of the color analysts, play-by-play guys, or whatever you call them. There are Hall of Famers like Bill Walton and Reggie Miller who (imo) suck in front of a mic, and there are ex-role players like Jon Barry who not only provides great aspect of the game, but also knows how to interact seamlessly with others in the booth. To me that's what really matters. If you insist that sitting in a booth require some kinda pro-level experience, you're the one who's being egocentric, not Mr. Chu.

Another piece of adivce: if you can't type Chinese fast, LEARN. You keep talking about respect. How about some respect to the other readers here at RBC? This is a Taiwanese public forum. People read/type in Chinese. If you're really proud to be Chinese/Taiwanese like you said, you might wanna learn how to communicate with them.

We ride together
    We die together
    Red Bulls for life....
第 10/11 頁 (共 151 項)   « 第一頁 ... < 前一頁 7 8 9 10 11 下一頁 >
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved