歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

三連敗的公牛

在 11-07-2007, 11:44 下午 由 tedlinpeter 發表.第 21 篇回覆.
第 2/2 頁 (共 22 項)   < 前一頁 1 2
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  11-05-2007, 6:12 下午 139759 in reply to 139732

• Pac is not online. Last active: 10-24-2013, 3:38 下午 Pac
    • Not Ranked
      男
    • 加入於 08-27-2007
    • 高中校隊

Re: 三連敗的公牛

Well, I guess that's where we differ in opinion.  Hinrich is only a year and 2 month older than Odom, so the 2 aren't exactly that different in terms of "potential", if theres much left at all.  Hinrich learned in college, where PGs are suppose to learn, and Odom learned in the NBA, where forwards develop better because of pro's strength programs.  Neither will become perennial allstars imo.  I've watched Hinrich quite often since his days teaming with Nick Collison, I think it's quite clear about where he's at and where he's going.  And to add to that, Odom and Kobe would be a better fit than Hinrich and Kobe if it comes down to building a team with 2 good players.  Kobe has the ball in his hand a lot of the time and I honestly doubt Hinrich can be utilized to his maximum potential playing with someone such as Kobe.  Only an elite point guard such as Jason Kidd will be successful in co-existing with all-star SGs imo, and Hinrich will never belong in that group of PGs.

As for Ben Wallace, I honestly think that he's over the hill.   He use to be able to justify his lack of offense for the tremendous amount of rebounding/defense that he brings to the team, but not anymore.  It is too early to say that Andrew Bynum won't be able to outplay Joe Smith this year.  It is only the 2nd year that Bynum is getting decent play time, so we will have to wait and see.  Also, if Lakers really wanted another PF, there are options out there ranging for as high as Chris Webber to someone like PJ Brown, who the Bulls had a year ago.

My prediction for the Lakers/Kobe situation is that the Lakers will stay somewhat competitive until January, where Kobe decides to wait and see.  They will deteriorate in the 2nd part of the season and will be back to square one come April.  By that time, the Lakers will either just keep Kobe for an extra year or trade him for 60 cent on the dollar.  Either way, Kobe's days in LA are numbered.

As for the Bulls, for the amount of players that they need to give up to get Kobe (Deng/Gordon/Thomas/Noah), even if they do get slightly closer to being a contender, they won't be a contender.  It would be like taking 5 steps out of 50 steps towards the championships while losing your legs in the process.  They won't get any closer with no young talents and no cap space.  If they really want Kobe, go after him next summer when hopefully the Lakers/Kobe situation sours more and perhaps they can get him for less.

•  11-05-2007, 8:44 下午 139807 in reply to 139759

Point guard is the toughest position to make the transition in NBA, that is why point guards takes longer to go anywhere in the league.   Long time Utah Jazz point guard coach Gordon Chiesa told me personally, speed quickness, athleticism and basketball intelligence are the basic requirement than there is leading the veterens on the club, knowing the plays and each players' strength to manage floor. very rare you can go from NCAA to NBA without the team's investment in playing time, this the position that needs most on job training than others.just look at how PG stay in college for more than 2 years .even if they did stay for more than 2 years they will need at least 2-3 years to get use to NBA style of playing.   

Forward who are gifted needs very little time to make the an impact, most of the time they play with the ball and let their skills take over.

Hinrich can be a better player than Odom playing without the ball.   

Attitude is Odom's major problem, athletically he can get 18/10/5 but after 8 years in the league getting paid, playing non-inspire with the best player in the league I think he will need other stimulation.  without it, he will be like Shawn Kemp, Benoit Benjamin, he will play his best when his contract is up...

Wallace might be what you are saying - over the hill, but he will raise to the occasion.   He is not the most skillful guy, he has developed his value by hard working and determination. when the will to excel is gone, he is gone too.   He needs to be inspire.

LA's number 1 pick is Kwame, Joe is playing better Kwame and I thnk he will be better than Kwame this season unless Kwame toughen up his butter fingers and get a new head on....

Although Lakers are doing good so far, But  think very little of the Lakers too. I think they are bunch pretty boy who cares too much about press coverage, they will take turns in injury list, unless the going is good.

•  11-07-2007, 12:00 下午 140153 in reply to 139622

• nicc is not online. Last active: 12-12-2011, 3:27 上午 nicc
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 10-25-2006
    • 籃球夏令營

大班~你累了嗎?
  •  11-07-2007, 1:56 下午 140180 in reply to 139759

• Funky is not online. Last active: 09-29-2008, 1:59 下午 Funky
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 11-07-2007
    • 籃球夏令營

我支持公牛好幾年了!像今天又輸給快艇!近幾年開季打的都不好!但當我在看今年公牛的名單!我實在想不透為何各個球評這麼看好他們!仔細一看~全對除了大班、Griffin和Smith分別是12、11和8ㄉ年資外,其餘有1位4年ㄉ年資、5位3年的年資、2位一年的年資,另外還有4位蔡鳥,等於是3個老將帶12位年輕人在打球,雖說年輕有衝勁是他們的特色,但接連輸給了籃網、七六人、公鹿和快艇之後,我發覺他們怪怪的,怪在哪???最拿手的三分球失靈了,大班禁區也沒有之前的那種霸氣,雖然公牛前幾年都是一開始打很爛,後面開始追上來,但如果狀況調整不好,還是贏不了,至於Kobe,就像前面的人說的,要換就快換,不然就不要再想,專心打好今年的球季,畢竟今年東區實力大幅提升了,必須要更賣力才行。
  •  11-07-2007, 6:22 下午 140231 in reply to 139590

4連敗了

大班的退化會是今年公牛最大的問題

不會消失的夜晚!
  •  11-07-2007, 6:33 下午 140233 in reply to 139589

交易流言肯定有影響的,

若你是球員,上季打得正好,結果要張肥約要不到,老闆還說要把你給換掉,請問你作何感想?

大班老歸老,千萬年薪拿了就是要做事,而且他只要做好防守和籃板就好了,公牛找他來不是要他來得分的.

開季三連敗不算什麼,公牛整季起碼還有79場球要打的.

•  11-07-2007, 11:44 下午 140284 in reply to 140233

Takuya Kimura:

交易流言肯定有影響的,

若你是球員,上季打得正好,結果要張肥約要不到,老闆還說要把你給換掉,請問你作何感想?

大班老歸老,千萬年薪拿了就是要做事,而且他只要做好防守和籃板就好了,公牛找他來不是要他來得分的.

開季三連敗不算什麼,公牛整季起碼還有79場球要打的.

今天對快艇是公牛總管宣布沒有和湖人交易的頭一場比賽喔!!

第 2/2 頁 (共 22 項)   < 前一頁 1 2
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved