歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

林書豪 Summer camp的表現追蹤

在 08-20-2010, 6:38 下午 由 JKD 發表.第 213 篇回覆.
第 3/15 頁 (共 214 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 5 下一頁 > ... 最後一頁 »
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  07-17-2010, 11:14 下午 331323 in reply to 331320

• lucien is not online. Last active: 07-10-2016, 9:27 下午 lucien
    • Top 100 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 08-08-2007
    • 世界村
    • NBA明星

Re: 林書豪 Summer camp的表現追蹤

vagabond:

這真的可以證明籃球不是看種族的運動

而相反的環境對人的影響

不過LIN的努力也結出了果實了

這讓我想到灌籃高手的古澤龍二

谷澤 龍二  ....  不太對吧 ,

他是失敗的例子 , 是基礎不穩 , 到美國發展失敗的例子....

一個偏執的NBA球衣收集狂....
  •  07-17-2010, 11:23 下午 331326 in reply to 331323

lucien:
    vagabond:

這真的可以證明籃球不是看種族的運動

而相反的環境對人的影響

不過LIN的努力也結出了果實了

這讓我想到灌籃高手的古澤龍二

谷澤 龍二  ....  不太對吧 ,

他是失敗的例子 , 是基礎不穩 , 到美國發展失敗的例子....

嗯嗯~我知道他是失敗的例子

在漫畫中感覺到令人惋惜就是了

感覺他的想法沒有錯,在最黃金的時段到美國去磨練身手

不過井上似乎想要給讀者們一個警惕(磨練基礎?!)

•  07-18-2010, 12:35 上午 331347 in reply to 331326

剛看了影片~林書豪的表現還真的不賴~尤其那個大轉身(雖然好像被判進攻犯規^^")

不管到哪隊~真希望他能在例行賽中正式上場打球~!!加油~!!!

•  07-18-2010, 2:37 上午 331384 in reply to 330860

hyde:
    replayer1109:

這次夏季聯賽林書豪最讓我訝異的是他的防守

過去挑戰NBA的亞洲後衛的防守一直都比較弱, 比較害怕身體對抗

但很顯然這不是林書豪的弱點

除了有保證約的Jones跟Beaubois之外, 他是小牛夏季聯賽打得最好的球員

有切入有防守, 雖然外線和組織不是太亮眼, 但也不差

尤其他上籃時finish的能力真的有一點Harris 的影子

我覺得他有能力在NBA混口飯吃, 至少當個2.3號PG是沒問題的,如果小牛有意送走Barea, 林書豪就很有機會

照這樣講他的定位就是雙能衛了

林的籃球重要生涯都在美國度過 可能是因為這樣造就了他的美式球風

反正外線有進步的空間 組織的話需要更多的經驗

真的可以打阿 小牛肯用的話就有機會

"林的籃球重要生涯都在美國度過"

他在北出生 完完全全的在美國度過這近22年 可能連台灣都沒來看過

開始教他打球的是他爸爸

1977年來美國 目的是為了在Purdue University拿PhD和看"真正的籃球" 之後就定居在美國

•  07-18-2010, 2:50 上午 331386 in reply to 331384

chang1349:

他到過台灣。

不過這一點都不重要就是了。 

•  07-18-2010, 3:25 上午 331394 in reply to 331384

chang1349:
    hyde:
    replayer1109:

這次夏季聯賽林書豪最讓我訝異的是他的防守

過去挑戰NBA的亞洲後衛的防守一直都比較弱, 比較害怕身體對抗

但很顯然這不是林書豪的弱點

除了有保證約的Jones跟Beaubois之外, 他是小牛夏季聯賽打得最好的球員

有切入有防守, 雖然外線和組織不是太亮眼, 但也不差

尤其他上籃時finish的能力真的有一點Harris 的影子

我覺得他有能力在NBA混口飯吃, 至少當個2.3號PG是沒問題的,如果小牛有意送走Barea, 林書豪就很有機會

照這樣講他的定位就是雙能衛了

林的籃球重要生涯都在美國度過 可能是因為這樣造就了他的美式球風

反正外線有進步的空間 組織的話需要更多的經驗

真的可以打阿 小牛肯用的話就有機會

"林的籃球重要生涯都在美國度過"

開始教他打球的是他爸爸

1977年來美國 目的是為了在Purdue University拿PhD和看"真正的籃球" 之後就定居在美國

= =

這個...

其實過去他父母每年新年都會來台灣團圓

林書豪也來過好幾次在台灣過年...並不是沒看過台灣。

我記得好像是到他上大學之後...因為課業繁忙...所以才比較少來台灣了(但偶爾也有來一、兩次。)

•  07-18-2010, 3:27 上午 331395 in reply to 331386

• shows is not online. Last active: 11-01-2015, 8:06 上午 shows
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • 加入於 05-20-2010
    • 麥當勞高中明星

請問他有跟小牛簽合約了嗎?

如果有的話

那我下季可要好好的看小牛隊比賽了

套句星爺的台詞

"只要有心;人人都是食神"

•  07-18-2010, 3:39 上午 331398 in reply to 331395

• HIC is not online. Last active: 12-30-2011, 11:58 下午 HIC
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • 加入於 06-28-2010
    • 麥當勞高中明星

小牛是希望他能留在他們的發展聯盟打球

只要時機成熟

那自然他會變成J.J. Barea第二人...

湖人也對他有興趣和東區球隊...

•  07-18-2010, 6:11 上午 331404 in reply to 331323

只是我擔心,就算入選正式球員後

小牛的控球後衛也還有重點培養球員Rodrigue Beaubois

而Caron Butler又會佔去得分後衛,更不用說還有雙能衛的板凳暴徒Jason Terry了

所以在小牛還是發展有限

•  07-18-2010, 7:35 上午 331409 in reply to 331404

LIn的ESPN專訪

另外關於Lin可能會去小牛的報導

Lin's prospects grow with Mavs squad
    Guard becomes a hot commodity, nears NBA contract with summer performance

* Email
    * Print
    * Comments15

Caplan By Jeff Caplan
    ESPNDallas.com
    Archive

LAS VEGAS -- That nice little story about Ivy Leaguer Jeremy Lin getting a shot with the Dallas Mavericks' summer league team is about to get serious.

Lin is on the verge of signing an NBA contract, and it could be with the Mavericks, who view him as an intriguing developmental point guard and a strong candidate to run the club's new D-League affiliate that begins play this fall in Frisco.

"We're in discussions as we speak," Mavs president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson said Friday afternoon. "We are extremely interested in him as a young player."

Lin
    Lin

Suddenly, the player deemed too flawed in most major areas to survive in the NBA is in contract discussions with three teams, according to league sources. The Los Angeles Lakers are believed to be one, with an Eastern Conference team the other.

"We know we could lose him just as easily," Nelson said.

Lin's agent, Roger Montgomery, said additional teams inquired about the Harvard graduate Friday after Lin's exceptional effort Thursday night when he battled toe-to-toe with John Wall, the Washington Wizards' No. 1 overall draft pick. While those other teams could be considered, the 6-foot-3, 200-pound Lin is studying the roster fit of the three frontrunners. Montgomery and Nelson are expected to talk in the next 48 hours, with Lin's decision expected soon afterward.

"I haven't slept much in a while. It's been really exciting," Lin said. "Obviously, it's a dream come true and it's great to be able to get that offer now in the summer league than have to go through training camp. I can't remember the last time I've had problems sleeping. It's been a crazy day or two."

If financial offers and plans for Lin's development are relatively equal, he seems to have an affinity for the Mavs and Nelson, who was the first NBA executive to latch onto him in April at the Portsmouth Invitational, and the only one to offer Lin a summer league roster spot.

"He said he loved my game and the way I played and my basketball IQ, but then he said, 'I think you're about one year away from the NBA, so I want you to come play for my D-League team,' " Lin said. "That's how it started. He didn't draft me because he still thought I needed a year to develop, but he wanted me to come play for them, get comfortable with the city, get comfortable with the organization."

Lin arrived in Las Vegas with NBA executives labeling him as a 'tweener, unsure if he's a point guard or a shooting guard or good enough to play either. But Lin's aggressive drives, combative defense, court savvy and leadership have knocked the socks off those executives -- who now deem him a combo guard -- and turned Lin into a crowd favorite. And now, the skinny point guard out of Palo Alto (Calif.) High School, who could only garner walk-on invites from Pac-10 schools, is about to make his and his family's dreams come true.

Throughout the summer league, Lin's father, Gie-Ming, his mother, Shirley, and his two brothers, Josh and Joseph, have watched every minute. Peter Diepenbrock, Lin's high school coach and an enthusiastic promoter, arrived for Thursday's game and will remain through the weekend as the Mavs' squad closes out the five-game summer league Sunday.

"When you talk about what he's done this week here, he's turned the thinking about him from a negative to a positive," said Diepenbrock, who won a California state championship with Lin in 2006. "The other thing is Jeremy is a point guard. He played off-guard in college, but in my opinion Jeremy is a point guard. He is the ultimate leader. We talk about his basketball ability and all that, but he is a guy who speaks his mind.

More on the Mavs

News, notes and analysis of the Mavericks from ESPNDallas.com's Jeff Caplan, Tim MacMahon and the rest of our team. Blog.

"When he was a freshman in high school, he's telling seniors, 'You're supposed to go here, you're supposed to do this,' because he has just an innate feel for the game and a confidence in that feeling that he knows exactly what people should be doing, when they should be doing it and he's not afraid to speak his mind. The point guard, first and foremost, is a leader on the floor."

Lin could become the first Harvard player in the NBA since Ed Smith in 1953. As a senior, Lin nearly guided the non-scholarship Crimson to its first NCAA Tournament berth since 1946. He averaged 16.4 points and 4.4 rebounds. He went undrafted and was widely considered a nice story but not an NBA player.

Much like his 8.0 scoring average with 2.0 assists and 2.3 rebounds in 15.7 minutes in four summer league games, Lin's stat line doesn't tell the whole story of his production and value. The Mavs came to Las Vegas seeking to train the electrifying guard Rodrigue Beaubois to run the point but will leave knowing that Lin -- while not the complete athlete or pure shooter as Beaubois -- is the superior point guard.

Lin took over the team for much of the second half against the Wizards as Beaubois sat on a poor outing and a slight ankle injury. Lin gave Wall all he could handle at both ends while leading a comeback and drawing oohs and aahs from the crowd with several fearless drives to the rim.

If Lin signs with the Mavs, he could give them potential long-term insurance in case Beaubois does not develop as hoped as a floor leader.

"He makes everybody else around him better. That's a sign of a real player," Nelson said. "A lot of times, and we've been through this before with a guy like Steve Nash, people have a hard time projecting certain players. I just know every team those guys were on won. Jeremy's got some of the same characteristics."

Lin's father saw it almost immediately when he put a basketball in the hands of his three sons at an early age. All three grew up playing all the time. Lin's older brother, Josh, stoked the competitive juices in Jeremy and younger brother, Joseph, who will be a freshman member of the basketball team at Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pa., this fall.

"It's been all of our dreams to go to the NBA," Joseph said, "and he's actually going."

Galloway & Co.: 7/15

Mavs summer league guard Jeremy Lin joins GAC to discuss making it in the NBA.

More Podcasts »

Gie-Ming came to America from Taiwan in 1977. He met his wife, Shirley, who also emigrated from Taiwan, at Old Dominion University in Virginia. That's where Gie-Ming started watching games on TV and instantly fell in love with basketball. He studied players such as Julius Erving, Moses Malone, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and the Lin boys' favorite player, Michael Jordan.

He played pick-up games with his sons three times a week and taught them the moves of the pros he saw on TV. As they got older, Gie-Ming took them to Golden State Warriors games and watched games on TV every chance they could.

"One time, in high school, he went to the AAU national tournament," Gie-Ming said. "And when we got home, I told him that I hope one day I can see him on national TV."

That day could be rapidly approaching.

Jeff Caplan covers the Mavericks for ESPNDallas.com. You can follow him on Twitter or leave a question for his weekly mailbag.

來Facebook上聊Fantasy

zass17的FB書籤
  •  07-18-2010, 8:28 上午 331415 in reply to 331294

cowbay:

小牛已經決定跟他簽約了。

雖然應該會是張不保證約,還是要恭喜。 

恭喜恭喜

华人后卫难得啊

希望以后能在常规赛看到他出场

•  07-18-2010, 11:17 上午 331437 in reply to 331415

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/07/16/lin.andrews/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

今天NBA官網的Headline放了他一篇,很給面子啊~

"He is deceptively quick, a sharp shooter and he's got a great basketball IQ," Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said, "I haven't administered any test or talked in depth with him to test his other IQ."

•  07-18-2010, 4:21 下午 331519 in reply to 331404

a賴冠:

只是我擔心,就算入選正式球員後

小牛的控球後衛也還有重點培養球員Rodrigue Beaubois

而Caron Butler又會佔去得分後衛,更不用說還有雙能衛的板凳暴徒Jason Terry了

所以在小牛還是發展有限

Donnie Nelson曾經和林書豪溝通過, 認為他離NBA還有一年的距離, 希望他在小牛的NBDL球隊打一年

所以就算他會加入小牛, 除非小牛的陣容再有變動, 否則也要明年才會成為正式球員

明年Barea合約到期之後小牛應該不會留他了, 到時林書豪就有機會進入正式名單

不過根據Carisle的說法, 今年球季Caron Butler會打先發SF, Beaubois可能會先發SG, 而Marion會從板凳出發

而Terry已經很久沒打PG了

講白一點, 小牛除了Kidd以外, 根本沒有PG

Beaubois和Barea也不是純PG, Beaubois去年打PG根本還不行, 我很懷疑今年他是否能成為一個穩定的PG, 不意外的話他更多時間還是會出現在SG上

小牛的1.2號陣容真是亂七八糟...一堆功能重疊的球員, 沒半個穩定的替補控球

小牛去年的替補PG只有Barea一人, 偏偏他又不是穩定的控球, 加上是個防守漏洞, 差點把Kidd操死

所以...林書豪還是有空間表現的

其實他在夏季聯賽的表現已經引起很多球隊的注意了

就算小牛今年沒位置給他打

也可能今年就有機會在其他隊打替補了

•  07-18-2010, 5:26 下午 331533 in reply to 331519

先打D league是應該的啊。每個控球後衛都應當去D League磨練一下,對生涯發展有莫大的幫助。

去年我也是先到Austin Toros打了十幾場球,被爛隊友氣得半死,每個都是接不到球的奶油手,偶爾接到球,籃下還會放槍投不進,害我平均每場助攻不到五次。在那裡讓我學到傳球不是有空隙就傳,要評估隊友能不能接到,接到時的位置好不好。

剛領悟到這個奧義,開始在D League大有進展,突然爵士Deron受傷整季報銷,把我拉上去,這才發現有一群接得到球又投得進的隊友多幸福。新人球季就差點拿下助攻王,季後還打到西區冠軍戰。

喔,當然是打電動... 當時也是6'4"的控球後衛,和Jeremy一樣。

•  07-18-2010, 5:38 下午 331540 in reply to 331533

來湖人吧XD

雖然簽下Blake也續約Fishetr

但走了Farmar和Brown

林書豪應該還是有表現空間

一任天風蔽月明

不問歲月任風歌
第 3/15 頁 (共 214 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 5 下一頁 > ... 最後一頁 »
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1