歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

老大,您回來了。

在 01-09-2014, 1:13 下午 由 ReMinD 發表.第 55 篇回覆.
第 3/4 頁 (共 56 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  12-16-2013, 4:48 下午 468396 in reply to 468369

Re: 老大,您回來了。

Kawakami Rinitsu:
    nbafan:

提一下Gasol

他今天自己講話了

他說他的低迷主要是因為在低位拿不到球

我想只要D'Antoni當教練的一天

Lakers就沒有必要花錢在低位單打的長人

Before the Los Angeles Lakers boarded a plane for Friday's game at the Oklahoma City Thunder, Pau Gasol was adamant that he believes he simply does not fit in Mike D'Antoni's system and blamed the coach's offense for his poor play this season.

"The fact that I'm not getting the ball in the post affects directly my aggressiveness," he said. "When I'm not getting the ball where I want to, where I'm most effective, where I can bang guys and utilize my skill, that affects my aggressiveness and overall intensity.

"This year hasn't been ideal, certain things are not ideal for me, but that's not going to change any time soon."

When asked why the season has not been idea, Gasol said: "What do you think? I'm not going to say anything, but it's easy to see. You see a guy with a certain skill set, where does it fit better, where it doesn't."

Gasol said he has not talked at all to D'Antoni about his role and sounded irked.

"I don't pay attention," Gasol said of D'Antoni's criticism about his toughness. "Mike is sometimes all over the place, I don't give much credit to things like that."

---------------------

老大昨天拿到回歸第一場勝利 Big Smile

沒想到Gasol也會這樣哭X

一個"無法在想要的地方拿到球" 集中力/專注力就會被影響的球員我不知道有什麼用

相比之下同為天涯淪落PF的阿罵可愛多了 

•  12-16-2013, 5:59 下午 468402 in reply to 468396

• H20 is not online. Last active: 07-12-2019, 12:00 下午 H20
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • 加入於 12-15-2006
    • 籃球名人堂

會飛的野獸:
    Kawakami Rinitsu:
    nbafan:

提一下Gasol

他今天自己講話了

他說他的低迷主要是因為在低位拿不到球

我想只要D'Antoni當教練的一天

Lakers就沒有必要花錢在低位單打的長人

Before the Los Angeles Lakers boarded a plane for Friday's game at the Oklahoma City Thunder, Pau Gasol was adamant that he believes he simply does not fit in Mike D'Antoni's system and blamed the coach's offense for his poor play this season.

"The fact that I'm not getting the ball in the post affects directly my aggressiveness," he said. "When I'm not getting the ball where I want to, where I'm most effective, where I can bang guys and utilize my skill, that affects my aggressiveness and overall intensity.

"This year hasn't been ideal, certain things are not ideal for me, but that's not going to change any time soon."

When asked why the season has not been idea, Gasol said: "What do you think? I'm not going to say anything, but it's easy to see. You see a guy with a certain skill set, where does it fit better, where it doesn't."

Gasol said he has not talked at all to D'Antoni about his role and sounded irked.

"I don't pay attention," Gasol said of D'Antoni's criticism about his toughness. "Mike is sometimes all over the place, I don't give much credit to things like that."

---------------------

老大昨天拿到回歸第一場勝利 Big Smile

沒想到Gasol也會這樣哭X

一個"無法在想要的地方拿到球" 集中力/專注力就會被影響的球員我不知道有什麼用

相比之下同為天涯淪落PF的阿罵可愛多了 

開個玩笑不如讓阿罵去湖人組太陽三劍客

不過湖人想要用Gasol換Tyson Chandler ,我會希望能交易雖然尼克似乎不太願意除非把JR一起打包

舉杯豪情贈知己‧狀志雲簫照丹心
  •  12-16-2013, 7:05 下午 468406 in reply to 468402

H20:

開個玩笑不如讓阿罵去湖人組太陽三劍客

不過湖人想要用Gasol換Tyson Chandler ,我會希望能交易雖然尼克似乎不太願意除非把JR一起打包

JR有點麻煩,要一月中才能交易到他的樣子 

湖人真正心儀的是I.Shumpert ,我想T.Chandler是拿來平衡的 

湖人應該是例行性的詢價,這筆成交的話根本是狠削一筆 ...

目前來看,湖人應該不願意吃大於3年以上的合約

因為必須放眼2015 ,,禁區可能成為自由球員的大咖有L.Aldridge.M.Gasol.B.Lopez ...

湖人必定保留薪資彈性三搶一,然後才能有本錢叫板(吸引)2016超大咖K.Durnant.L.James 

Btw... 

我看瓜瓜跟阿罵最近有點來電...要不Nash給尼克組一下太陽團,教練也可換一下沒關係 XD

Nash-Gasol-Hill <=> Shumpert-Chandler-Bargnani-Felton  呵呵

Requires tenacity ... Hope
  •  12-16-2013, 10:23 下午 468420 in reply to 468113

jjhungcool:
    Holelight:
    jjhungcool:
    leoboy0816:

票價從173漲到329,連double都不到,哪來90%漲幅??

不知道是怎麼算的

我比較好奇的是你到底是怎麼算的? 

329-173=156

156/329=0.4742 ~47.42%

請問您是認真的以這種邏輯思考, 還是你在揣摩那位leoboy的算法?

因為我非常想叫你再去重讀小學, 希望我不要罵錯人 

JJ大自己問想知道人家怎麼算的....

給你算出來了你又不開心.....

Huh?

難道你不覺得能算出 "double都不到" 這個答案是一件很厲害的事嗎?

我想很久耶...............

•  12-17-2013, 2:17 上午 468433 in reply to 468420

Holelight:
    jjhungcool:
    Holelight:
    jjhungcool:
    leoboy0816:

票價從173漲到329,連double都不到,哪來90%漲幅??

不知道是怎麼算的

我比較好奇的是你到底是怎麼算的? 

329-173=156

156/329=0.4742 ~47.42%

請問您是認真的以這種邏輯思考, 還是你在揣摩那位leoboy的算法?

因為我非常想叫你再去重讀小學, 希望我不要罵錯人 

JJ大自己問想知道人家怎麼算的....

給你算出來了你又不開心.....

Huh?

難道你不覺得能算出 "double都不到" 這個答案是一件很厲害的事嗎?

我想很久耶...............

我道歉啦~

不過那位leoboy似乎沒有出面回應一下? 

•  12-17-2013, 1:06 下午 468471 in reply to 468433

湖人再不趕快啟動交易真的不行

雖說Kobe也有控球和傳導的能力

但Kobe下場以後就只剩一堆沒控球能力的砍將

Nash估計已經是不能打的了

趕快再弄來一個第三號PG才是正途

至少現階段可以在Kobe下場以後頂一下PG的位子

如果根尼克談不成的話真的該考慮去跟後場有一堆控衛的球隊如公鹿、活塞、波士頓洽談一下

人,在開始放棄戰鬥的時候,才算輸
          只要還堅持戰鬥,就還沒輸
  •  12-18-2013, 1:53 下午 468572 in reply to 468471

老大今天跌跤,左膝不爽快,不過後來看起來好像沒啥大礙

1.昨日外電報導說J.Farmar近期就可以回到場上,老大可以不用持續怒領失誤,暫時可以獲得紓解

2.R.Sarce最近都可以打到15分鐘以上,C.Kaman相當有可能被交易

3.E.Harris最近被裁了,多了個名額

“If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.” –Kobe Bryant
  •  12-18-2013, 1:59 下午 468573 in reply to 467915

Kendall Marshall在發展聯盟,目前7場平均得19.4分4.7板9.6助攻,三分命中0.463

快的球隊得手~
  •  12-18-2013, 4:36 下午 468580 in reply to 468572

In related news:

The milestones continue to pile up for five-time NBA champion Kobe Bryant in the twilight of his career. Although Bryant’s next major milestone will be passing Michael Jordan for third on the NBA’s All-Time scoring list, putting him behind Karl Malone and Los Angeles Lakers legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, the veteran set another impressive mark on Monday.

After hitting the 20-minute mark against the Atlanta Hawks at Phillips Arena, Bryant is now fifth on the All-Time NBA combined minutes (regular season and playoffs) played list passing Elvin Hayes and John Stockton:

1. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar – 66,297
    2. Karl Malone – 62,759
    3. Jason Kidd – 56,199
    4. Wilt Chamberlain – 55,618
    5. Kobe Bryant – 54,163
    6. John Stockton – 54,162
    7. Elvin Hayes – 54,160
    8. John Havlicek – 53,331
    9. Kevin Garnett – 53,302
    10. Reggie Miller – 52,927

http://www.lakersnation.com/nba-history-kobe-passes-hayes-stockton-in-all-time-minutes-played/2013/12/16/ 

Bjork本人就是音樂!
  •  12-18-2013, 4:55 下午 468581 in reply to 468572

Simmons 提出他對 Kobe 的合約 (特別是 Kobe 簽這份合約的動機) 的看法, 而其中有一些針對全聯盟的有趣看法, 原文很長, 本文原文出自 Grantland, 但是不知為何被移除...粗體部分是我標出的

SIMMONS: You just described why Kobe grabbed that $48 million. He noticed when Oklahoma City made sure it locked down Durant and Westbrook to long-term extensions before trading their buddy Harden. He noticed when the Kings sold for $75 million more in 2013 than the Warriors fetched in 2010. He noticed that owners nearly shut down a season to put themselves into a much more lucrative place; meanwhile, salaries for NBA stars are drifting the other way. He noticed that the last CBA ended up being such a coup for owners that Golden State's franchise value jumped by THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION in three years. He noticed that the league is growing exponentially in countries like China and India. He noticed that the league will be juggling 10-figure offers for its media-rights package soon, and he definitely noticed a waiting list of billionaires trying to buy into the league. Now you're asking him to take a 250 percent pay cut so the Lakers allegedly have a better chance to win … when they could sell that team tomorrow for something like $1.5 billion? No thanks.

And I'm torn on this one, Gladwell. I love Duncan for telling the Spurs, I'll take way less than my market value to stay here ($10 million per year, to be exact) because I want to make sure we keep winning. And I'm fully aware that Kobe came off like a hypocrite for publicly playing up that self-serving I'm all about Ring No. 6 rhetoric when it was really I'm all about Ring No. 6 … as long as I'm getting paid a shitload of money, too. But would alpha dogs like Jordan and Bird have wanted any part of a massive pay cut for some ambiguous greater good? Would Carson and Letterman have gone for it? What about Hanks or DiCaprio? Isn't that part of being a superstar — getting paid like one? What if Duncan is a trusting sap who got bamboozled by his front office and his wealthy owner? And what if Kobe's defiance was one of our only honest sports moments lately? He couldn't stop himself from saying how he felt, which was basically, Wait, these guys are RAKING IN MONEY! Why should I be the one taking a pay cut????

You know why I believe Kobe is right? Find me an NBA team for sale right now. Four years ago, you could have seriously pursued one-third of the league. Right now? Crickets. You couldn't get a franchise if you tried. The Chris Hansen–Steve Ballmer group in Seattle is doing everything short of slipping Rohypnol into people's drinks at the NBA owner meetings and they can't find a team. They'll overpay by $300 million. Doesn't matter. It's a 30-house beach and nobody's moving right now. The rich get richer, like always. Kobe may have screwed up any chance for his sixth ring, but I appreciated the point he proved. I don't know if it was David pulling one over on Goliath, but it was definitely something.

http://www.wunderground.com/blog/timbersfan/comment.html?entrynum=1166

Bjork本人就是音樂!
  •  12-18-2013, 5:30 下午 468583 in reply to 468581

Kawakami Rinitsu:

Kobe may have screwed up any chance for his sixth ring.

怎辦,我的眼球只停留在這句話

雖然湖人迷早就了然於心~ 

“If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.” –Kobe Bryant
  •  12-18-2013, 6:29 下午 468585 in reply to 468583

ReMinD:
    Kawakami Rinitsu:

Kobe may have screwed up any chance for his sixth ring.

怎辦,我的眼球只停留在這句話

雖然湖人迷早就了然於心~ 

我倒是佩服Kobe這種性格

也許有人認為他自私、貪心

但至少我覺得這對他來說也是一種淬鍊(肯定自我)

而這種作法反而讓各隊更為公平去競爭

不然大幅降,然後湖人下季一次可以簽兩大咖...

這樣球賽我是覺得蠻難看的...

而且商業在NBA中佔相當大的一部分

Tim跟Kobe 在商業價值上,還是有差的,我覺得那樣比有失公平.

Btw... 庫神..拜託來個神來之筆一下,現在靜悄悄,也太安靜了XD"

Requires tenacity ... Hope