歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

The good news for T-Mac -- it's only a strain.

在 11-15-2007, 2:00 下午 由 copy001 發表.第 1 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  11-15-2007, 1:50 下午 141873

The good news for T-Mac -- it's only a strain.

Tracy McGrady was sat in front of his locker, wearing gray slacks, an undershirt and had his right arm in a sling. "It looks like my 2007-2008 season is over," he said to the throng of reporters. After everyone gasped, he smiled. "I'm just bull(bleeping) you," he said. The preliminary results of the MRI performed at Memorial Hermann Hospital showed a strain. Dr. Tom Clanton called it a "day-to-day" injury. But McGrady said he was told that he could be out for a week. "I've got a strained elbow and stretched nerve, whatever that means," McGrady said. "Some inflammation around the elbow. We'll see how I feel tomorrow and the next day. "It's definitely good news because I actually thought it could be a lot worse than what it was and I could be out a lot longer. Considering that they say I could possibly miss a week or less than that, it's good information for me."

-------Quoted Houston chronicle,courtesy of  Fran Blinebury

偶素臺灣中國人
  •  11-15-2007, 2:00 下午 141876 in reply to 141873

Re: The good news for T-Mac -- it's only a strain.

還好,
    希望真的沒事,
    不然就算佛老大吃了大力丸也救不了今年的火箭了.
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved