歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Larry Sanders有「大麻」煩! 藥物問題禁賽10場

在 01-18-2015, 5:25 下午 由 marchen 發表.第 5 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  01-17-2015, 11:07 上午 489371

Larry Sanders有「大麻」煩! 藥物問題禁賽10場

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12180802/larry-sanders-milwaukee-bucks-suspended-minimum-10-games

Larry Sanders suspended again

Updated: January 16, 2015, 9:38 PM ET
    Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Larry Sanders of the Milwaukee Bucks was suspended without pay for a minimum of 10 games Friday for violating the NBA's anti-drug program.

The suspension by the league will begin Monday when the Bucks host the Toronto Raptors. It will continue until he's in full compliance with his treatment program.

It is the second suspension for violating the league's anti-drug program in less than a year. Sanders missed the final five games of the 2013-14 season; the center said he was penalized for using marijuana.

Sanders has had a checkered history since signing a four-year, $44 million contract extension before the 2013-14 season.

The 6-foot-11 shot-blocking center also missed time last season for 27 games with a fracture near the eye. He was also sidelined 25 games last season after surgery on his right thumb following an injury from a bar fight.

Sanders hasn't played since a Dec. 23 loss to Charlotte, having missed the last 11 games. The Bucks first said it was because of the flu before attributing his absence to personal reasons.

"We are disappointed to learn the news of Larry's suspension. We will continue to work with Larry and the league to ensure he has the support he needs," the Bucks said in a statement Friday night.

Speaking before a loss to Phoenix on Jan. 6, Sanders didn't go into detail about the reason behind his absence.

"Without these things being corrected, I don't think basketball will be something I can even do," he said then.

He said it was false to speculate he might walk off the court for good.

"But what is true," he said, "is that I'm in the process of working things out now to do as best for my psyche and my physical health going forward. There's a lot of evaluating going on. There's a lot of inside talk just to put myself in the best place for my health right now."

Sanders was taken with the 15th overall pick by Milwaukee in the 2010 NBA draft. He was averaging 7.3 points and 6.1 rebounds a game this season for the surprising Bucks.

A year after winning just 15 games, Milwaukee is 21-19 in Jason Kidd's first year as coach of the Bucks despite the absence of Sanders and a season-ending left knee injury last month to rookieJabari Parker, the second overall pick last year's draft.

•  01-17-2015, 2:33 下午 489386 in reply to 489371

Re: Larry Sanders有「大麻」煩! 藥物問題禁賽10場

密爾瓦基應該很想解決的麻煩人物Larry Sanders

簽了高薪後問題一堆

今年更證明沒有他對球隊一點影響都沒有

如果未來是因為他自己的問題打不下去

球隊更可以大省一筆錢

未來等Jabari Parker歸隊後

才能找更有幫助的禁區人才

•  01-18-2015, 8:47 上午 489411 in reply to 489386

最近這些年輕長人,麻煩的要命,Andrew Bynum是其一;上季幾乎停賽,本季仍然沒有打多少場的McGee是其二;其三則是本文的Sanders.

他們會被拿出來"鞭",就是他們領高薪,但沒多少"作為". 

還好公鹿本季還有老將Pachulia和最近傷癒的年輕長人Henson撐住籃下,否則戰績,可能起不來.

Sanders一直出狀況,目前看來,真的不是棟樑之才,未來的公鹿隊,應該是以Brandon Knight或Jabari Parker,甚至是Antetokounmpo其中一人為核心.

乾脆跟那些球員經紀人談合約時,附加但書:若該球員涉及吸毒、酒駕和毆打事件等...一律減薪多少%...,這樣對球團,還會有些保障. 

※看來,最近續約的年輕長人中,溜馬的Hibbert,還是不錯的,雖然他不像文章開頭這三個長人那麼有天分,不過目前幾乎可場場出賽,貢獻籃下的防守和籃板球,已經很不錯了. 

永遠的Jazz傳奇教練「教皇」Jerry Sloan.

https://ryan34n.pixnet.net/blog
  •  01-18-2015, 9:38 上午 489420 in reply to 489411

Hortford:

最近這些年輕長人,麻煩的要命,Andrew Bynum是其一;上季幾乎停賽,本季仍然沒有打多少場的McGee是其二;其三則是本文的Sanders.

他們會被拿出來"鞭",就是他們領高薪,但沒多少"作為". 

還好公鹿本季還有老將Pachulia和最近傷癒的年輕長人Henson撐住籃下,否則戰績,可能起不來.

Sanders一直出狀況,目前看來,真的不是棟樑之才,未來的公鹿隊,應該是以Brandon Knight或Jabari Parker,甚至是Antetokounmpo其中一人為核心.

乾脆跟那些球員經紀人談合約時,附加但書:若該球員涉及吸毒、酒駕和毆打事件等...一律減薪多少%...,這樣對球團,還會有些保障. 

※看來,最近續約的年輕長人中,溜馬的Hibbert,還是不錯的,雖然他不像文章開頭這三個長人那麼有天分,不過目前幾乎可場場出賽,貢獻籃下的防守和籃板球,已經很不錯了. 

吸毒、酒駕和毆打事件 = 禁賽, 禁賽期間原本就是不支薪的

其實禁賽現在禁最大的是Kirilenko, 他被交易到76人後就以家庭因素回俄羅斯不去報到, 被76人禁賽至今(從籃網時就開始no show--禁賽了), 也完全不支薪...大概一直泡在他開的Hooters裡樂不思蜀吧

•  01-18-2015, 2:38 下午 489427 in reply to 489420

不能討論的秘密是...NBA只查毒品不怎麼查禁葯!
    河蟹的說法是"籃球用那些沒用啦!"
    NBA對於禁葯部份,禁止規定等官樣文章很完備,抽檢部份卻只是聊備一格!

在WADA眼中,北美三大運動裏,對於禁葯管制最差的卻是NBA!
    反正你不好好捉,就是落人有不可說原因的口實!

============
    一個人是自我感覺良好
    湊一群人相濡以沬就變成正義了
    其實..不懂 本身就是最大的懲罰^^
  •  01-18-2015, 5:25 下午 489433 in reply to 489427