歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Jamaal Tinsley 被 Jazz 留下

在 12-22-2011, 6:59 下午 由 oceion1108 發表.第 2 篇回覆.
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  12-22-2011, 12:07 下午 407471

• GTO_Andy is not online. Last active: 2021-11-17, 11:05 上午 GTO_Andy
    • Top 25 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-13-2006
    • California
    • 籃球名人堂

Jamaal Tinsley 被 Jazz 留下

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsjazznotes/53161656-62/utah-jazz-corbin-cut.html.csp

Tinsley survives as Jazz cut four; Millsap doubtful against Portland
    Published on Dec 21, 2011 10:48AM 

The Jazz waived Paul Carter, Trey Gilder, Keith McLeod and Scottie Reynolds on Wednesday.

Utah's roster is at 14.

Jazz General Manager Kevin O'Connor said Carter could land with the Idaho Stampede, Utah's NBA Development League affiliate.

"He's got a future in basketball," O'Connor said. "Where it ends up, I don't know. But he's got a future in basketball because he's a good player and a kid that's willing to work to get better."

Veteran point guard Jamaal Tinsley made the initial cut. He will continue to back up Devin Harris and Earl Watson.

"Everyday is a new day for me. I can always get better," Tinsley said. "I just come out here to practice everyday and do the same thing I've been doing — working hard, competing, trying to help the Jazz, help my teammates, whatever it takes."

Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin said Utah could make another cut before the regular season starts Dec. 27. But he added Tinsley has played well thus far and earned his place on the roster.

"Right now we've got 14 guys on the team and we address it almost everyday, as far as how to improve the team," O'Connor said. 

Paul Millsap (right quadriceps tendinitis) is doubtful for tonight's preseason game against Portland.

Corbin said Utah will change its starting lineup tonight but wouldn't specify who'll be in the first five. He acknowledged, though, that Derrick Favors and Gordon Hayward could start.

Corbin expects Josh Howard to earn more minutes.

Portland forward LaMarcus Aldridge is probable.

•  12-22-2011, 12:59 下午 407488 in reply to 407471

Re: Jamaal Tinsley 被 Jazz 留下

今天熱身賽Tinsley雖然上場時間在三位PG中最少,但感覺最活躍

運球傳球動作也比Harris跟Watson漂亮

Harris有攻擊力,Watson戰術理解比較好,但抄球跟助攻能力Tinsley在他們之上

如果爵士要以組織進攻為主,Tinsley也許是三位中最好用的
  •  12-22-2011, 6:59 下午 407528 in reply to 407471

Re: Jamaal Tinsley 被 Jazz 留下

之前也是出了名的問題球員

搞臭了自己沒人敢簽

能力是有的

看在猶他這個地方看能不能有所改變