歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

湖人力挫勇士 Kobe恐整季報銷

在 04-15-2013, 11:47 上午 由 hoop_it_up 發表.第 32 篇回覆.
第 1/3 頁 (共 33 項)   1 2 3 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  04-13-2013, 4:03 下午 449956

• J.F.J is not online. Last active: 10-31-2018, 12:24 下午 J.F.J
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • 加入於 10-07-2006
    • 籃球名人堂

湖人力挫勇士 Kobe恐整季報銷

〈NBA〉湖人力挫勇士 Kobe恐整季報銷

TSNA - 曹玉烱

力拚西區最後1張季後賽門票的湖人,今天(13日)雖然最後關頭以118比116險勝勇士,

但卻面臨Kobe Bryant左腳阿基里斯腱可能撕裂而缺席本季所有比賽的最大危機。

2隊上半場打成平手,3節結束勇士取得5分領先,決勝節前9分鐘Bryant砍進12分包括最後3分鐘的2次罰球扳成平手,

但Bryant此時卻因左腳疼痛無法再戰而退場。勇士最後1分26秒雖靠Klay Thompson的三分砲形成116比115,但此後3投未進,

湖人則罰進3球保住勝果。

其實下半場之初Bryant左腳就不舒服,還因過度延伸膝蓋後而曾坐在籃下,但他仍奮戰到最後3分鐘。賽後MRI檢查發現是阿基

里斯腱出現問題,週日(14日) Bryant將接受進一步檢查。一般認為極可能是阿基里斯腱撕裂。

賽後Bryant似乎已經知道這次傷勢已超過忍受的範圍,也知道今年球季很可能就此結束,「我不能走路,我試圖對腳跟施壓,

但完全沒有辦法。」

湖人總教練Mike D'Antoni則說:「很遺憾Kobe發生這種事,也為我們球隊、洛杉磯感到遺憾,但你還得為了戰績而努力,

現在已不能回頭;他是個全力以赴、難以置信的球員,而這件事情很難讓人接受。」

湖人此役只有8人應戰,Bryant攻下34分5籃板4助攻,Dwight Howard獲28分7籃板,Pau Gasol得26分11籃板10助攻的大三元成績,

Steve Blake則是14分5助攻。

勇士主將Stephen Curry繳出47分6籃板9助功3火鍋的恐怖內容,而單場9個三分球已將本季三分球投中數累積到261個,此在史

上排名第3,與2005-06年球季Ray Allen所保持的單季最多269個三分球只差8個,最後2場比賽Curry除了要鞏固勇士西區第6席位,

還希望挑戰此一歷史紀錄。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

如果湖人晉級卻沒有Kobe,  那這也太尷尬了 !!! 就像雷霆少了KD一樣!! 完全像是要去支持不同隊的感覺! 

•  04-13-2013, 4:14 下午 449958 in reply to 449956

Re: 湖人力挫勇士 Kobe恐整季報銷

從來不喜歡kobe

但我真的很佩服kobe的精神

那種超強的意志力

實在讓人很佩服

好好休息吧  呂布  

下個球季再來

Yes 

另外有關柯瑞要破ray的紀錄

我想他應該很有機會才是

加油阿

Stick out tongue 

不會消失的夜晚!
  •  04-13-2013, 6:41 下午 449969 in reply to 449958

看來Kobe今年要成為 打鐵 史上第二的夢想毀了

這一場比賽堪稱史上最黑暗的例性賽  (季後賽當然是湖人對上國王的那場)

NBA官網 接續上次放上湖人進入季後賽的宣傳片

再度利用大量Kobe受傷的影片 企圖掩蓋這場黑暗的比賽  

在這之前只要湖人贏 影片幾乎同時到達  今天呢....

手法真的有點粗糙 

•  04-13-2013, 6:55 下午 449971 in reply to 449956

從來都不喜歡KOBE+1

不過,這個球季,我彷彿在他身上看到當年AI奮戰的精神,真的要給他鼓鼓掌!今年的他,真的不禁讓我大幅度讚嘆! 

•  04-13-2013, 7:52 下午 449973 in reply to 449971

私心希望curry不要破ray的紀錄XDDDDD
  •  04-13-2013, 8:03 下午 449974 in reply to 449971

ajaan2004:

從來都不喜歡KOBE+1

不過,這個球季,我彷彿在他身上看到當年AI奮戰的精神,真的要給他鼓鼓掌!今年的他,真的不禁讓我大幅度讚嘆! 

當年的AI 身邊有甚麼隊友 有誰的身手比得上 湖人這幾位

Ko哥有必要場場這樣打 打到受如此重的傷嗎?

不管湖人最後進不進季後賽 都值得思考這個問題...  

•  04-13-2013, 8:26 下午 449975 in reply to 449956

NBA近代史之老了請認命篇

1992/03/15,Larry Bird 35歲,對POR經歷2OT,奮戰54分鐘,獨得49分14籃板。

兩個月後,Bird宣布因背傷退休。

1991/02/26,Bernard King 34歲,對NYK經歷2OT,奮戰56分鐘,獨得44分12籃板,敗。一週後,又對上UTA,沒延長打滿48分鐘,獨得50分,再敗。

一個月後King膝蓋開刀,復健長達一年半,短暫復出,退休。

2013/04/10,Kobe Bryant 34歲。

•  04-13-2013, 9:39 下午 449978 in reply to 449975

marchen:

NBA近代史之老了請認命篇

兩個月後,Bird宣布因背傷退休。

1991/02/26,Bernard King 34歲,對NYK經歷2OT,奮戰56分鐘,獨得44分12籃板,敗。一週後,又對上UTA,沒延長打滿48分鐘,獨得50分,再敗。

marchen兄,我無意挑釁,但是KOBE真是非一般人阿.....

取自KOBE:

This is such BS! All the training and sacrifice just flew out the window with one step that I've done millions of times! The frustration is unbearable. The anger is rage. Why the hell did this happen ?!? Makes no damn sense. Now I'm supposed to come back from this and be the same player Or better at 35?!? How in the world am I supposed to do that??
    I have NO CLUE. Do I have the consistent will to⋯⋯ overcome this thing? Maybe I should break out the rocking chair and reminisce on the career that
    was. Maybe this is how my book
    ends. Maybe Father Time has defeated me...Then again maybe not! It's 3:30am, my foot feels like dead weight, my head is spinning from the pain meds and I'm wide awake. Forgive my Venting but what's the purpose of social media if I won't bring it to you Real No Image?? Feels good to vent, let it out. To feel as if THIS is the WORST thing EVER! Because After ALL the venting, a real perspective sets in. There are far greater issues/challenges in the world then a torn achilles. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever.
    One day, the beginning of a new career journey will commence. Today is NOT that day.
    "If you see me in a fight with a bear, prey for the bear". Ive always loved that quote. Thats "mamba mentality" we don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer.
    I know it's a long post but I'm Facebook Venting LOL. Maybe now I can actually get some sleep and be excited for surgery tomorrow. First step of a new challenge.
    Guess I will be Coach Vino the rest of this season. I have faith in my teammates. They will come thru.
    Thank you for all your prayers and support. Much Love Always.
    Mamba Out
  •  04-13-2013, 11:16 下午 449981 in reply to 449975

marchen:

NBA近代史之老了請認命篇

兩個月後,Bird宣布因背傷退休。

老將不是衰退 但是身體不能操勞過度...

撐過頭 年輕時多休息一會就好 年紀大了身體就會直接抗議了 這是不變的事

尤其kobe出賽場次在歷史上也排到25名

•  04-13-2013, 11:22 下午 449982 in reply to 449978

L吳興街扛報紙:
    marchen:

NBA近代史之老了請認命篇

兩個月後,Bird宣布因背傷退休。

取自KOBE:

This is such BS! All the training and sacrifice just flew out the window with one step that I've done millions of times! The frustration is unbearable. The anger is rage. Why the hell did this happen ?!? Makes no damn sense. Now I'm supposed to come back from this and be the same player Or better at 35?!? How in the world am I supposed to do that??
    I have NO CLUE. Do I have the consistent will to⋯⋯ overcome this thing? Maybe I should break out the rocking chair and reminisce on the career that
    was. Maybe this is how my book
    ends. Maybe Father Time has defeated me...Then again maybe not! It's 3:30am, my foot feels like dead weight, my head is spinning from the pain meds and I'm wide awake. Forgive my Venting but what's the purpose of social media if I won't bring it to you Real No Image?? Feels good to vent, let it out. To feel as if THIS is the WORST thing EVER! Because After ALL the venting, a real perspective sets in. There are far greater issues/challenges in the world then a torn achilles. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever.
    One day, the beginning of a new career journey will commence. Today is NOT that day.
    "If you see me in a fight with a bear, prey for the bear". Ive always loved that quote. Thats "mamba mentality" we don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer.
    I know it's a long post but I'm Facebook Venting LOL. Maybe now I can actually get some sleep and be excited for surgery tomorrow. First step of a new challenge.
    Guess I will be Coach Vino the rest of this season. I have faith in my teammates. They will come thru.
    Thank you for all your prayers and support. Much Love Always.
    Mamba Out

給英文不好的人,從hoopchina節錄下來的

·        這真是一團狗屎!所有的訓練與犧牲都隨著一個我曾做了上百萬次的動作而灰飛煙滅了。這簡直是無法忍受的沮喪和極致的憤怒。這一切TMD到底為什麼會發生?!?完全沒道理啊。也就是說,現在我要在35歲的年紀,從(跟腱撕裂)這種傷勢中恢復到曾經的我甚至變得更好?!?這TMD怎麼可能做得到??

我也不知道自己是否還有那堅定的意志力來克服這一切。也許我該坐在搖椅上回憶自己曾有過的職業生涯了?也許這就是我職業生涯的終結了?也許時間老人最終還是擊敗我了……但我又一次地想,也許不是呢!現在是淩晨3點半了,我的腳感覺非常沉重,我的腦袋因為止痛藥的作用而感到陣陣的暈眩。但我是很清醒的,原諒我在這發洩吧。但如果社交媒體不能讓我展示出真實的、負面的我的話那要來又有何用?能夠發洩出來感覺很好,把負面的情緒都發洩出來。就好像感覺這次受傷就是這世間最糟糕的事情了!在發洩過後,真實的世界又會回到你的腦海裏:這世上比跟腱撕裂要糟糕的事情或挑戰太多了。不再自憐自哀,努力去找到塞翁失馬焉知非福的部分,然後以同樣的自信、動力和信念去做那些該做的事情。

總有一天,我會開啟一段新的職業旅程(指退役後),但絕不會是在今天!

假如你看到我和一隻熊在搏鬥,就為那只熊祈禱吧。我一直很喜歡這句話,這就是曼巴的意志:我們不放棄、不退縮、不逃跑,我們堅持並征服一切!

我知道這篇文章很長,我在臉書上吐槽啦哈哈……也許現在我終於可以去睡覺了,然後為明天的手術打起精神。這是全新挑戰的第一步。

我猜本賽季接下來的日子,我都將以老酒教練的身份出現,我相信我的隊友們,他們會挺過來的。

謝謝你們送上的所有祝福和支持,總是滿滿的愛。

曼巴走啦。

•  04-13-2013, 11:27 下午 449983 in reply to 449969

YuYuen:

看來Kobe今年要成為 打鐵 史上第二的夢想毀了

NBA官網 接續上次放上湖人進入季後賽的宣傳片

手法真的有點粗糙 

過去國王就批過史騰..他從來不去國王主場看比賽、只去湖人看比賽...

就知道史騰身分宛如湖人乾爹似的... 

我雖然不是很喜歡HC那邊的一堆廢話

但他們有四個字...卻深深地打入我心、又極富哲理和人生寓意、讓我看網路那麼久能感動到流下一滴淚

「父愛如山」 

•  04-14-2013, 12:32 上午 449991 in reply to 449983

• NO1 is not online. Last active: 08-31-2013, 4:53 下午 NO1
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 02-05-2013
    • 籃球夏令營

曼巴倒了...

我不是純KOBE迷  但如果連他都掛靴了  還真找不到理由看NBA了

美好的時代 終將結束嗎? 

•  04-14-2013, 12:44 上午 449992 in reply to 449978

L吳興街扛報紙:
    marchen:

Bird和Bernard King又何嘗是一般人了...

4/10那天Kobe打滿48分鐘,大家一片歌功頌德震驚讚嘆聲中,我彷彿看見Kobe退場時腳步拖了一下。當時就有不祥的預感。

我也不希望Kobe當真到此為止,所以寫到Kobe 34歲就停。接下來會發生什麼,就只能看下去啦。

•  04-14-2013, 3:11 上午 449996 in reply to 449969

YuYuen:

看來Kobe今年要成為 打鐵 史上第二的夢想毀了

NBA官網 接續上次放上湖人進入季後賽的宣傳片

手法真的有點粗糙 

最後Steve Blake的罰球我是看不太出來Curry哪裡犯規啦...

Kobe受傷那球感覺裁判看到Kobe跌倒就先吹Barnes犯規 也是怪怪 

•  04-14-2013, 3:53 上午 449997 in reply to 449999

• J.F.J is not online. Last active: 10-31-2018, 12:24 下午 J.F.J
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • 加入於 10-07-2006
    • 籃球名人堂

洛城最惡消息 - Kobe out for the season!

MRI scheduled to confirm Kobe injury

LOS ANGELES --

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9166874/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-probably-tore-achilles-team-says

Standing on crutches in front of his locker with his sweaty game uniform on his back and

tears in his eyes, Kobe Bryant confirmed the worst news to hit the Los Angeles Lakers in a season already

full of heartbreaking disappointments.

Bryant said he suffered a torn Achilles tendon in his left leg in the fourth quarter of the Lakers' 118-116 win over

the Golden State Warriors on Friday, putting an end to his season no matter how far L.A. advances in the playoffs

should it qualify.

"Just terrible," Bryant said. "It's a terrible feeling, man."

Bryant will undergo an MRI on Saturday, but the team is calling the injury a "probable" and "complete tear."

Bryant fell to the floor with 3:08 remaining in the fourth quarter while being guarded by the Warriors' Harrison Barnes.

Bryant had played every minute of the game up to that point, scoring 32 points in the process -- including back-to-back

3-pointers to tie the game with 3:45 remaining. "I made a move that I make a million times and it just popped," said Bryant.

Bryant asked Barnes if he had kicked him in the leg. When Barnes said he hadn't, Bryant said he knew that a major injury had

occurred.

"I was just hoping it wasn't what I knew it was," Bryant said. "Just trying to walk it off, hoping that the sensation would come back,

but no such luck."

Following a timeout, Bryant went back into the game and hit both of his free throw attempts with the injury to end his night with 34

points, five rebounds and four assists before being subbed out for Metta World Peace and heading to the locker room.

"MRI, surgery and then recovery," Bryant replied when asked what his next step is. "I was really tired, man. Just tired in the locker

room and dejected and thinking about this mountain to overcome. I mean, this is a long process and wasn't sure I could do it. Then

your kids walk in and you're like, 'I need to set an example. Daddy is going to be fine.' I can do it. Work hard and just go from there."

Recovering from surgery to repair a torn Achilles can take anywhere from three months to a year. The Los Angeles Clippers'

Chauncey Billups recently went through the process. Hall of Famer Charles Barkley's career came to an end because of it, as

did the career of Bryant's longtime teammate Shaquille O'Neal.

"I've never really had to deal with something like this," said Bryant. "It's a new experience for me. Obviously, there's been a bunch of

players that have had the same injury, so, all I can do is look at them and what they've done and who had more success coming back

quicker and healthier and see what they did and see if I can improve upon it."

Bryant said the injury is "by far" the biggest disappointment of his career that has included scoring more than 30,000 points,

being named an All-Star in 15 of his 17 seasons, five championships including two Finals MVP awards and a regular-season MVP,

but he tried to remain optimistic.

"It's fueling me, it's fueling me," Bryant said. "I can feel it already. It's just players at this stage of their career, they pop Achilles

and the pundits say they never come back the same. So I can hear it already and it's pissing me off right now thinking about it."

Tim Grover, Bryant's longtime fitness trainer, said Bryant was up for the challenge ahead.

"If he's in that frame of mind, it's going to get done," Grover said.

"This is going to be a mental battle of whether he wants to go through this or he doesn't want to go through this. To me this is all

this is about. Forget the age thing, how many minutes he's played, if he gets in that single mind and says, 'I want to do this. I'm

going to do this, then we've won the battle.' "

Grover, who was also Michael Jordan's longtime trainer, said he's doesn't believe Bryant's age or the amount of minutes he's

logged recently had anything to do with Bryant's injury.

"I'd be shocked if the minutes had anything to do with it," he said. "An Achilles can happen stepping off a sidewalk.

"This is not Kobe's fault, because he pushed himself. This is not the coaches' fault. People get hurt. An Achilles is just one of those

things that just happens. You can't blame anyone on this one."

Grover said it won't be clear how long Bryant's recovery timetable will be until doctors operate and survey the extent of the damage,

but unless something unexpected happens, he believes this will just be a setback.

"I can't see him not wanting to do this and to come back as Kobe Bryant, the way we know Kobe Bryant," he said.

Bryant, who played an average of 45.7 minutes in his past seven games including Friday's leading up to the injury, was asked if

all the playing time could have left him vulnerable.

"Who knows," Bryant said. "It was all necessary. It's just a freak situation, I guess."

Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni was asked about the decision to leave the 34-year-old Bryant in so long.

"It is like putting my head against a wall and he just wouldn't budge on (resting)," D'Antoni said. "And there is a part of me that

didn't want him to budge because he's incredible. It is one of those things. If I had it all to do over again, then maybe (I would sit him).

I will second-guess it and look at it, but he is an incredible competitor and it happened and we will go forward."

Bryant finishes the season with averages of 27.3 points, 5.6 rebounds and 6.0 assists.

Bryant wrote an impassioned and lengthy post on his Facebook page early Saturday morning.

"All the training and sacrifice just flew out the window with one step that I've done millions of times!" he wrote. "The frustration is unbearable.

The anger is rage. Why the hell did this happen ?!? Makes no damn sense. Now I'm supposed to come back from this and be the same

player Or better at 35?!? How in the world am I supposed to do that??"

I have NO CLUE," Bryant wrote before saying it felt good to vent. "Do I have the consistent will to... overcome this thing? Maybe I

should break out the rocking chair and reminisce on the career that was. Maybe this is how my book ends. Maybe Father Time has

defeated me...Then again maybe not! It's 3:30am, my foot feels like dead weight, my head is spinning from the pain meds and I'm wide awake."

Bryant's body of work over his career made him about as old a 34-year-old as one can get. According to ESPN Stats and Information,

Bryant has played 54,755 total minutes in official pro competition since entering the NBA in the 1996-97 season. The playoffs and time with

Team USA equate to roughly 3.2 additional "seasons" played. So in all, Bryant has actually played roughly 20.5 seasons' worth of in-game minutes.

Pau Gasol, the only teammate on the Lakers roster to have won two championships with Bryant, was shaken by the news.

"It's just a tough hit, tough blow for everyone and for the ones who love him and have a great respect for him, even more," Gasol said with

tears in his eyes. "So it's a difficult time. I feel for him.

"It's hard for me to see him like that. He doesn't deserve it. ... I hate that it happened to him. He works so hard. He's the most dedicated

guy that I ever met, and he had the courage and the strength to talk to (the media). I don't know if I could have done it. So, again that's very remarkable."

Bryant's injury was just another on a long list of them for the Lakers this season, from Steve Nash's leg, hip and hamstring to Gasol's

tendinitis, torn plantar fascia and concussion to Steve Blake's groin and abdomen, World Peace's knee, Jordan Hill's hip and Dwight Howard's

back and shoulder.

"It's just sad for Kobe. We've been faced with injuries all years. When somebody gets healthy, somebody else goes down. It's tough," said

Howard. "I could just see it in his face. When you injure yourself to the point where you can't play, it hurts. It's a deep hurt."

The Lakers were able to hold on to beat the Warriors without Bryant and have a one-game lead over Utah with two games left to play for the

eighth and final playoff spot in the Western Conference. The Lakers host the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday and finish off the regular season Wednesday at home against the Houston Rockets.

"I'm going to be there still," said Bryant, who added he was "confident" that his team could fulfill his playoff guarantee without having him in

uniform. "I can't be with them out there on the floor, but I can use my intellect to try to break down film and try to help them see things that

they might not see and try to help as much as I can from the sideline and the film room and go from there."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kobe Bryant 確定本季報銷!!   唉..... 最不喜歡看到運動員受到這種需要休整季毀滅性的傷...

先是Rose 再來Kobe .. 現在是有NBA巨星魔咒嗎?? 每年都要傷一個 

第 1/3 頁 (共 33 項)   1 2 3 下一頁 >
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved