歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

爵士目前是聯盟中,唯一還沒贏球的球隊

在 03-07-2014, 7:31 下午 由 Jazz.Q 發表.第 72 篇回覆.
第 5/5 頁 (共 73 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 5
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  11-25-2013, 10:59 下午 466891 in reply to 466886

Re: 爵士目前是聯盟中,唯一還沒贏球的球隊

我對爵士了解不多 但爵士迷好像對GM頗多怨言

我是一直覺得他們薪資manage的很漂亮

續完Favors跟Hayward夏天大概還有20-25M

加上Kanter跟Burke還有今年夏天鐵定很前面的順位

前景應該不錯啊 

•  11-26-2013, 12:08 上午 466902 in reply to 466891

會飛的野獸:

我對爵士了解不多 但爵士迷好像對GM頗多怨言

我是一直覺得他們薪資manage的很漂亮

前景應該不錯啊 

這爛泥糊不上牆的教練,居然還不換,我知道擺爛搶狀元,可是這比賽打下來根本看不出來有戰術,我對Lindsey感覺到不錯,誠如你說的,他把

薪資管得很好,可是不把Corbin換掉,我希望現在說的是場面話,季後不要續約Corbin了,連Favors和Kanter聯手的戰術都沒有,請問他會什麼??

•  11-26-2013, 1:29 上午 466911 in reply to 466886

Red Jazz:
    Mr.14:

題外話AK47的背傷是從去年在灰狼開始的,還是已經在歐洲時傷的,或是更早已前??
    感覺本季的背傷特別嚴重。

AK的背傷多年前在爵士就有了,這種傷只要還打球的一天就只會越來越嚴重

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSDd6DyMprw

影片補上

算是被 dirk 給毀了,德國群眾不曉得有沒有因此遊行

dirk 跟鹽湖城的樑子,很久以前就結下了

一句 utah is a bad city;他老兄每次作客鹽湖城都被噓到不行

然後每回一趟鹽湖城,dirk 幾乎都殺紅了眼,氣得爵士迷牙癢癢

除此之外,小動作頻繁,跟爵士球員之間的衝突也沒在間斷

GO JAZZ!!!
  •  11-27-2013, 9:39 上午 467049 in reply to 466891

會飛的野獸:

我對爵士了解不多 但爵士迷好像對GM頗多怨言

我是一直覺得他們薪資manage的很漂亮

前景應該不錯啊 

DL最大問題是PG的操盤:季末放走Mo.Williams跟Tinsley,只找了個Lucas3

L3根本戰力外,導至Burke一受傷戰績就崩盤,趕忙找Tinsley回來救場,夏休沒練球又沒參加秋訓熱身,整個狀況外,幫不上忙只好釋出換發展聯盟的

雖然Hayward可以多持球,Burks也可以多練,大不了拼狀元...這已經是戰術層面跟結果了,目前爵士殿底,DL要負的責任不比Ty少

漂亮的薪資管控是前GM(現VP兼太上GM)O'Connor留下來的結果

•  12-01-2013, 5:36 下午 467342 in reply to 466891

• oxyz is not online. Last active: 03-31-2019, 10:22 上午 oxyz
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • 加入於 01-25-2009
    • 麥當勞高中明星

Jazz最近三場球還贏兩場

先是贏了少掉王牌控衛D.Rose的公牛

對太陽二連戰 今天客場擊敗對手報了昨天的一箭之仇

下場看怎麼對付最近氣勢極旺的火箭

•  12-28-2013, 1:29 下午 469309 in reply to 467342

Geeked看了一下NBA官網,最近10場比賽,爵士5勝5敗.而目前是9勝23敗.

最近用得這步,算好棋嗎?讓之前專打小前鋒的Marvin Williams打4號位?雖然他身高6呎9,不算矮.而且年輕,活動力佳.嗯,目前看來,表現平平,就繼續看下去吧!

爵士很多球員,年輕、打球實在,不花俏. 如控球Burke,得分後衛Burks和Hayward,「雙塔」Favors和Kanter,他們都是未來球隊的主力.

球隊走的方向,目前看來,還算正確,值得欣慰.

永遠的Jazz傳奇教練「教皇」Jerry Sloan.

https://ryan34n.pixnet.net/blog
  •  12-28-2013, 11:55 下午 469328 in reply to 469309

Hortford:

Geeked看了一下NBA官網,最近10場比賽,爵士5勝5敗.而目前是9勝23敗.

最近用得這步,算好棋嗎?讓之前專打小前鋒的Marvin Williams打4號位?雖然他身高6呎9,不算矮.而且年輕,活動力佳.嗯,目前看來,表現平平,就繼續看下去吧!

爵士很多球員,年輕、打球實在,不花俏. 如控球Burke,得分後衛Burks和Hayward,「雙塔」Favors和Kanter,他們都是未來球隊的主力.

球隊走的方向,目前看來,還算正確,值得欣慰.

有個有趣的數據可以注意一下:今天(我有看比賽)的兩罰一中之前,Marvin Williams已經連續10場沒有罰球了

他是每場打快30分鐘的先發PF,居然可以這樣徹底的不要球,不持球(也沒跑位),拿到球只做輕鬆的跳投,不想身體接觸要犯規

原本他已經打球不積極出名,浪費了大好天份,上季平均罰球1.4次已經很誇張了(在老鷹時曾平均每場罰5球以上),結果這次受傷後,本季更降到0.7次

強調work hard的球隊,卻有個打得這麼省力的先發球員,Marvin Williams根本就不該被重用

•  12-29-2013, 1:13 上午 469330 in reply to 469328

雖然說Williams打球是有點太輕鬆了

但是她的績效到也沒有那麼差.....

只不過跟他第三年每場可以拿到5.1的罰球機會相比真的有差一點XD

動輒得咎
    江湖上行走總是要小心一點

•  12-29-2013, 2:42 下午 469363 in reply to 469330

哎呀..目前九勝的球隊也不少啊

相對於薪資 爵士應該只是差

還不到爛的等級了
    ============
    一個人是自我感覺良好
    湊一群人相濡以沬就變成正義了
    其實..不懂 本身就是最大的懲罰^^
  •  01-24-2014, 4:41 下午 470825 in reply to 469363

incredibly sad news..

前爵士播報員 rod hundley 罹患阿茲海默症,他妻子向鹽湖城媒體透露此事,而目前病況到了中期,已無法自理日常生活。hot rod 目前 79 歲,曾是 1957 年狀元,入選兩次全明星。退役後曾擔任湖人與太陽主播各四年,1974 年加盟擴編的紐澳良爵士直到 2009 年退休為止。

hot rod 曾是聯盟裡最優秀的幾位播報員之一,人脈廣闊的他有很多故事能分享,以及他對比賽獨特的見解,使他在過去數十年來一直深受爵士迷的喜愛。在此向 hot rod 致以最崇高敬意,感謝你為爵士三十多年來的付出,也永遠是爵士迷心裡最棒的播報員。

Hot Rod Hundley: The Old Magician

Stockton to Malone

btw..儘管近況相當不好,hot rod 與太太仍決定出席月底 jerry sloan 的退休儀式。

GO JAZZ!!!
  •  02-15-2014, 12:38 下午 471840 in reply to 470825

Whisper剛才不經意看了一下爵士的官網,統計數據裡,阻攻方面,只有Favors一個人平均破1個(目前1.37次);抄截也只有Hayward平均破1個(目前1.45次),這兩項數據,過往爵士隊都有2-3人平均值輕鬆破1.本季到目前,遜色了一些.

不過,也有值得稱讚的地方,爵士居然有7個人平均得10分以上,上次對快艇的轉播Jeremy Evans和Favors都沒有上,球賽內容,僅供參考.

爵士目前19勝,團隊還有些缺失,不過目前看來,還算可以.

上次有人說了,目前Andre Miller跟金塊教練鬧僵,上不了場,爵士缺穩健、有經驗和能得分的控球,實在應該想辦法找他來.

永遠的Jazz傳奇教練「教皇」Jerry Sloan.

https://ryan34n.pixnet.net/blog
  •  02-15-2014, 1:50 下午 471848 in reply to 471840

合約有時效者另當別論..
    不然
    球團針對不服管理的球員若在季初常不會急著脫手,

視球團自己的情況而定,不然你一鬧就能走,萬一又第二個第三個仿效

球團容易衍生管理危機,但這要視球團自己情況而定..

另外太快交易,人家當你是處理燙手山芋報價自不易佳,

再來冰著它就不能再亂講話,換走正好可儘情的發言批前東家而不必擔心被扣薪

所以常見先冷處一陣子再交易.順便等等更好的報價,重大傷病永遠很難說..

只是苦了fb玩家吧

============
    一個人是自我感覺良好
    湊一群人相濡以沬就變成正義了
    其實..不懂 本身就是最大的懲罰^^
  •  03-07-2014, 7:31 下午 473047 in reply to 469328

最近 richard jefferson 在訪問中聊到一些滿有趣的事情,教練團整季下來幾十次訪問都遠比不上這個

What do you impart to Gordon Hayward in your role as a mentor in what is a tumultuous season for him?

Well, I just tell him I’ve been there. I’ve been there in a contract situation where, you know, I remember they let go of Kenyon Martin. They didn’t bring back Kerry Kittles. And you can’t put pressure on yourself in these things.

You can’t, and I try and tell him, I’m like, “Look. If, when you got drafted, or when you were in your last year at Butler, if someone told you they were gonna pay you $10 million to play basketball, you would blow your mind.”

But all of a sudden, other places, and again, I don’t know what his number is. I don’t know what’s been offered to him. I don’t know what the Jazz, or any of that stuff–I, just conversations with him, it’s like, now all of a sudden, if you’re only, if you’re getting $11 instead of $13 [million], you’re in a bad mood. And it’s like, no, that can’t be your mentality.

And you can’t worry about what teams have money, what teams don’t have money, if your team–no, because all those things will drive you crazy, ’cause then you’re gonna wanna play well against the teams that have money, and then, you kn–all those things go into that brain, and it’ll affect the way you play.

And it doesn’t stop this year, because then next year you’re gonna wanna prove to everybody that didn’t sign you, “Oh, I’m worth that.” Or the teams that didn’t w–that, “Oh, I’m worth this contract.” And so, you can really mess yourself up for a couple of years focusing on that.

At the end of the day, if you love to play the game, and understand that, hey, you know, you’re 23 years old right now. Even if you sign a four-year contract…you’ll be out of it at 27. That means you can sign another one that’ll take you to 32. That means you can sign–so it’s like, don’t focus on, you know, oh, this is all the money I’m gonna make.

It’s like, look, at the end of the day, we’re all very blessed. And there’s no difference between having $40 million in the bank and having $48 [million] in the bank. And I know that might sound absurd and I’m not–to the people out there listening, I know that’s a ton of money–but I’m just saying, it’s a ton of money. If you have $40 million in the bank, you’re not missing any meals. It’s generational money. If you have $46 million in the bank, and that’s really what the difference is between making $11 [million] a year and making $12 [million] a year.

So it’s like, don’t get into the difference and the principle and “Well, he’s making that and he’s ma–” No. it’s like, look. Well, I’m going to get this, and I’m gonna bust my tail, and next time it comes around, I’m gonna go at it again.

另外接下來這段間接道出 ty corbin.. rich 比爵士球團的那些發言人都要會講話

On player development and the best qualities for a coach to have

I think when you have a head coach, you need someone first and foremost that, you know, is going to keep people, like I said, accountable. Like, you need to, I, you know, if I’m a GM, I want to know what your plans are for player development.

I think the biggest shame in this league is that the league is getting younger–there’s younger and younger players coming in every single year, the average age is younger–but we spend the same amount on player development that we did five years ago.

And that makes absolutely no sense, that you’re not training these kids. Because they’re not getting three years of college under Mike Krzyzewski. They’re not getting three years or four years or two years of college under Lute Olson. No, they’re getting one year of school at a school that you might not have heard of, and then you’re coming to this league and you’re like, “Well, he can’t play.”

Well, no, he has talent but you need him in the gym for two hours everyday with a guy that knows how to develop a player. And he has to be able to develop a player within your system so that he can succeed.

I think that’s where the [San Antonio] Spurs are great. The Spurs, they shoot shots and and play under a certain system, and when you’re in practice and when you’re doing your work on your side, it’s under their system. They didn’t have me out there working on pick and roll; they had me shooting tons of corner threes, contested corner threes, and one-dribble pullups because, “Hey Richard, that’s where you’re gonna be. That’s what the system is about. And so, every single day you’re gonna practice that so that when we feed you into our system, you’re gonna be able to contribute.”

http://jazzfanatical.wordpress.com/2014/03/07/richard-jefferson-talks

GO JAZZ!!!
第 5/5 頁 (共 73 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 5
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved