stevkang8:

知之為知之

不知為不知

是知也

這句也送給你

別再用英文丟人現眼了

看了真的覺得不知道該講什麼

Dear Stevkang8,

First of all, thanks for response and I'll sincerely take your comment in mind. ^_^

Seconly, I did not mean to show off or anything at all. I knEw my English is not good enough to communicate with you but it's just as simple as I mentioned, I don't have that typing soft and somehow my stupid laptop never let me install the program. Not ever once!

Thirdly, I did do some research on this topic, DNP - Coach's Decision. I know my reference is not that formal and should not be accepted if I'm writing a research paper (APA style) but please take a look at least. I hope you can see my points after all.

-----Wikipedia  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_score

Again, I know it's Wikipedia but it's okay for me.

-----NBA. COM http://www.nba.com/games/20081210/PHXLAL/boxscore.html

It's the Boxscore for PHX @ LAL at Dec, 10, 2008. It's pretty much important as my view point and please allow me to point it out.

----- S.O'Neal     NWT - Personal

----- A.Tucker     DND - Left Knee Surgery (I dont know DND yet, tho)

----- C.Mihm       DNP - Coach's Decision

----- J.Powell      DNP - Coach's Decision

----- V.Radmanovic       DNP - Coach's Decision

We all know O'Neal was left for his grandmother and the boxscore mentioned as personal reason.

I dont know what the heck is DND but at least Tucker, dressed up for 8th person only, is DND - Left Knee Surgery but not as Coach's Decision.

Ok then, the 3 players dressed up but did not play was shown as DNP - Coach's Decision.

They definitely can play nor how come they show up as pre-game practice? And you know what, even players in inactive list do pre-game practice.

You are not going to tell me that those 3 players have injury so they can not play, right? They did play at some games so far.

In my point of view, "DNP - Coach's Decision" means Phil did not let them play and that's all, no further reasons. If you have injury, your name would be on injury list. If you have minor injury, probably day to day list or you can simply still play and nothing big deal, anyway. However, even you are in injury list but team needs you to be in active list, your name would be in but not as DNP - Coach's Decision. That's why I mentioned Tucker as an example. I checked lots of boxscore this season so far, every player(no problem at all) in active list but did not play was shown as "DNP - Coach's Decision." No exception in my research at least.

Luke Walton, who is way so sick and told the trainer he can not play for that night, made Sun's first appearance in NBA season. At that night V.S. Bucks, he made me try to figure out what's different between active list and injury list, and what the heck is DNP. You can say it's partly because of Sun Yue, tho. = . =

Moreover, the reason I posted is only because I dont want him to confuse people who dont know what's coach's decision. I mean, don't say anything unless you are sure about it, sometimes your point would let those people consider as knowledge. It's more like, Mr. Smartson gave an explanation as why a Taiwanese player's FG% is 4% last time, and at least I guess he did not confirm the truth first. Once again, that's my only reason, no offense to anyone and definitely no show off at all. I hope folks knowing the truth in this board, not being confused.

Finally, I apologize for using my bad English but I really have the reason as I mentioned. I'm looking forward if you have any question or disagree with my point. I mean, if you are fine with my bad English then please feel free to discuss with me or give me any further comments. I feel happy if you want to correct my bad grammar because that helps me improve my language skill. No doubt on that but I'm not going to pay you 1 buck per page, tho. ^_^

Sincerely,

=======

Dear JamesChang,

I did not mean to show off or anything at all, please forgive me for using bad language. If you are okay at my stupid, I mentioned my reason and point as above. ^_^

=======

Dear JetBlue,

It's my own laptop and reason is as above. I only had two posts in traditional Chinese. Believe it or not, I'm not giving any excuses but I did borrow other's computer at those times. It's not that normal for me to borrow but I do wanna join the discussion. Well then, you know the rest...

=======

Deal Chen Ago,

I 'm sorry for using bad English when join the discussion. But the most important of all, I did not mean to show off or anything at all, just want to join the discussion and no other intention. I agree with you, using English doesnt make any difference at all. Thanks for your opinion. ^_^

=======

Dear all,

I feel sorry to disrespect Chinese but I do have my reason. I did not try to make myself looks any difference. Please forgive me and ignore my post since nobody understands what I was talking about. = . =

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved