歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Re: 暴龍要選誰?

•  06-04-2010, 8:13 下午

Re: 暴龍要選誰?

po 上來 David Thrope Need/value for picks 6-10

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/blog?name=nba_draft&id=5238496&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba%2fblog%3fname%3dnba_draft%26id%3d5238496

No. 6 Golden State Warriors

Need: The Warriors simply do not have a post scorer. [...] The Warriors fly up and down the floor, but until they get more efficient players (who also rebound), they will look great but never accomplish anything special.

Value: I can't imagine Cousins dropping past this point. The Warriors would be getting a guy with "top pick overall" talent at the No. 6 spot. If he's gone, expect the Warriors to grab whichever of the other guys we've discussed before at this spot, most likely Al-Farouq Aminu.

No. 7 Detroit Pistons

Need: I don't think the Pistons are set anywhere except for 2-guard. [...] any player at the other four spots would work. This is a team without an identity, which means finding a player with a "presence" makes sense. A center is the Pistons' biggest need, though, and that's why Cole Aldrich, Ed Davis, Greg Monroe, Ekpe Udoh and even Solomon Alabi are in the mix here.

Value: Udoh and Monroe both have enough in them to become solid NBA players. If they were sure things, they'd be leading candidates for picks 3 through 6. Ford has Detroit taking Davis, who probably has the biggest upside and downside of the group. Udoh is the safer pick.

No. 8 Los Angeles Clippers

Need: Finding a wing who can shoot and someone who can defend with strength should top their wish list. That leads us to Gordon Hayward, Luke Babbitt and possibly Xavier Henry.

Value: In terms of value, Hayward probably makes the most sense, which is why Ford has him going here. He's going to be able to play both wing spots on both ends, and he brings a "nastiness" [...] Henry is intriguing, though, as his shooting currently projects to be NBA-level from the get-go

No. 9 Utah Jazz

Need: Adding a center to back up aging sharpshooter Mehmet Okur seems to make sense, but they have talented young bigs in Kyrylo Fesenko (23 years old) and Kosta Koufos (21). So power forward is the bigger need, or a sharpshooting wing to work with undrafted starter Wesley Matthews. All the bigs we've mentioned (excluding Alabi), plus Hayward, are in play here. I think Henry and Babbitt are, too.

Value: this pick is more about tomorrow than today. Because of that, Avery Bradley might end up being the guy here. He has terrific upside and could play next to Deron Williams on both ends of the floor. In five years, he could be better than most of the players taken ahead of him. Ford picks Monroe, who does have excellent passing skills that will fit in perfectly in Utah's offensive system. But can he handle Jerry Sloan's tough love? One last guy I love here is Patrick Patterson, if the Jazz look for a "ready to help us win a title now" guy.

No. 10 Indiana Pacers

Need: they got killed in their backcourt and at the center position. That gives a big edge to the better offensive centers in the draft, like Monroe and Aldrich. The Pacers have to upgrade their scoring punch, so looking at Hayward as a shooting guard makes some sense, and Patterson would be able to help right away. Bradley's offense should be solid if not better in a year or two, and his defensive mindset matches the coach's there.

Value: Monroe has value but might be too much like Roy Hibbert. That's why I see Aldrich as a solid guy here and possibly Davis as a longer-term project. [...] Bradley will have his chances to get into this spot as well.

Bjork本人就是音樂!
觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved