歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Re: 有點感嘆 消失的Pippen

•  01-06-2011, 1:54 下午

Re: 有點感嘆 消失的Pippen

your_airness:

waynecofe:

mj22332012:

Kobe就是一種"好命裡的好命"進NBA不久就能得到3枚冠軍戒.而後又有豪華球隊陣容相挺.順利奪冠拿下MVP.就好比連X文含著金湯匙出生.連制式90手槍往頭部轟.都要輸給他的百萬分之一命大.

Kobe vs 連公子.天啊!拜託,不要把自己的政治色彩澱污了這個版

含著金湯匙出生??...饒了KB吧...你每個版都要闡述一次Gasol很委屈?...KB好命?不膩嗎?看一下人家用幾根手指頭換來的吧! 都2011年了換點新的吧!

i think mj22332012 has a point. 

Both Jordan and kobe needed help to go deep in the playoffs, when they tried to do it on their own all they got was not making the playoffs or 1st round exit

The question is who needed greater help to get it done? and i believe it's kobe

Forget about shaq, if Jordan had what kobe has now, i believe he would be just as content and might have an even more succesfull team

but you never know if kobe would have said "TRADE ME" one more time if he has to play with bill cartright or luc lonely instead of gasol and bynum

so to me kobe needs greater help, especially in the C/PF positions for team offense

if you as a GM give him pippen&grant or pippen&rodman&kukoc then it might not be good enough to keep the black mamba happy

yeap.you got my point.

I dont think its necessary to compare Kobe with Michael.

Even Jason Kidd or Iverson could do it better.If their supportting cast had what Kobe has now.

By the way how do you think if Kobe replace the Cavs's LBJ.I would not suppose the Cavs going to the NBA Finals. 

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved