歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Re: Erik Spoelstra會掰嗎?

•  06-15-2011, 1:31 上午

Re: Erik Spoelstra會掰嗎?

jjhungcool:

我還是覺得如果Erik Spoelstra走人的話, 會接的只有Pat Riley....

Honestly, I agree almost on everything the OP said.  Spo is too young and too inexperienced, and should account at least partially for the failure this year.  But did I said failure?  In reality, many people never thought the Heat as the favorite before the playoff began.  In fact, many believe that Celtics will beat the Heat, and afterwards, the Bulls.  In my opinion, this is a failure to the Heat only because the Big 3 made too much a fuzz before joining.  Without the Decision and the ignorant joining party, the heat would never be under the same level of scrutiny they are facing today.  In other words, if last summer was much quieter, I believe what the heat has achieved this year would not be considered a total failure.  

Therefore I'd like to see Spoelstra stay, as well as Bosh and everyone else.  The only thing I think they need now is better offense assistant coach. I hope this team start to realize that Gilbert was right - there is no shortcut.  They have to bound together for the next year to develop the comradeship, which is exactly what allows the Mavs to shine in this playoff.  I think the biggest problem with the Heat is still LBJ.  Being a child prodigy, we (either haters or fans) expect too much from him.  Not many professional athelets has faced a similar latitude of scrutiny as LBJ, and I think he will have to understand at some point that he is playing for himself, not to counter others' judgment about him. 

The big 3 are still young, and they have the entire summer to reflect what their arrogance resulted.  Like I said before, now the Heat is humbled, all I can hope is that they learn from their mistakes, come back next year, and dominate. 

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved