歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Re: 說真的,看到今天關於太陽的市場新聞,滿開心的...

•  07-06-2012, 1:04 下午

Re: 說真的,看到今天關於太陽的市場新聞,滿開心的...

Eric Gordon wants to go to Suns

Eric Gordon is in Las Vegas vying for one of the final spots on the U.S. national team that will play in this summer's Olympics. He wants to go to London. But he doesn't want to come back to New Orleans.

Gordon
    Gordon

Gordon, a restricted free agent who has a four-year, $58 million offer sheet from the Phoenix Suns, believes they are more committed to his future than the New Orleans Hornets. The Hornets acquired Gordon from the Los Angeles Clippers last season in the deal that sent point guard Chris Paul to the Clippers.

Paul didn't want to be in New Orleans any longer, either, and Gordon suggested if the Hornets match the Suns' offer and retain him, they'd be looking at a similar situation. The four-year offer from the Suns, a source said, includes a player option on the fourth year.

"Phoenix just showed a lot more interest, overall, and definitely in how they negotiated," Gordon said. "I don't know what New Orleans' plans are for me. There are no negotiations right now."

GM Dell Demps declined to comment on Gordon's remarks, but a league source said the Hornets are fully committed to matching the Suns' offer sheet. The Hornets identified Gordon as their most talented player even after they drafted Kentucky power forward Anthony Davis with the No. 1 pick and plan to retain him as, if nothing else, an asset.

"They drafted another shooting guard, a combo guard like me, which tells me they have another plan," Gordon said.

The Suns' recent committments -- point guard Goran Dragic and small forward Michael Beasley -- are a better fit, Gordon suggested.

"Phoenix signed two other young guys that are very talented," he said. "They're already established and they're already going to get better."

Gordon表示太陽簽下Dragic和Beasley變得更好  (提升Gordon他更想來的意願?)

黃蜂 快放人吧!!! XDD 

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved