Re: 湖人力挫勇士 Kobe恐整季報銷

•  04-13-2013, 11:22 下午

Re: 湖人力挫勇士 Kobe恐整季報銷

L吳興街扛報紙:
    marchen:

NBA近代史之老了請認命篇

1992/03/15,Larry Bird 35歲,對POR經歷2OT,奮戰54分鐘,獨得49分14籃板。

兩個月後,Bird宣布因背傷退休。

1991/02/26,Bernard King 34歲,對NYK經歷2OT,奮戰56分鐘,獨得44分12籃板,敗。一週後,又對上UTA,沒延長打滿48分鐘,獨得50分,再敗。

一個月後King膝蓋開刀,復健長達一年半,短暫復出,退休。

2013/04/10,Kobe Bryant 34歲。

marchen兄,我無意挑釁,但是KOBE真是非一般人阿.....

取自KOBE:

This is such BS! All the training and sacrifice just flew out the window with one step that I've done millions of times! The frustration is unbearable. The anger is rage. Why the hell did this happen ?!? Makes no damn sense. Now I'm supposed to come back from this and be the same player Or better at 35?!? How in the world am I supposed to do that??
    I have NO CLUE. Do I have the consistent will to⋯⋯ overcome this thing? Maybe I should break out the rocking chair and reminisce on the career that
    was. Maybe this is how my book
    ends. Maybe Father Time has defeated me...Then again maybe not! It's 3:30am, my foot feels like dead weight, my head is spinning from the pain meds and I'm wide awake. Forgive my Venting but what's the purpose of social media if I won't bring it to you Real No Image?? Feels good to vent, let it out. To feel as if THIS is the WORST thing EVER! Because After ALL the venting, a real perspective sets in. There are far greater issues/challenges in the world then a torn achilles. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever.
    One day, the beginning of a new career journey will commence. Today is NOT that day.
    "If you see me in a fight with a bear, prey for the bear". Ive always loved that quote. Thats "mamba mentality" we don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer.
    I know it's a long post but I'm Facebook Venting LOL. Maybe now I can actually get some sleep and be excited for surgery tomorrow. First step of a new challenge.
    Guess I will be Coach Vino the rest of this season. I have faith in my teammates. They will come thru.
    Thank you for all your prayers and support. Much Love Always.
    Mamba Out

給英文不好的人,從hoopchina節錄下來的

·        這真是一團狗屎!所有的訓練與犧牲都隨著一個我曾做了上百萬次的動作而灰飛煙滅了。這簡直是無法忍受的沮喪和極致的憤怒。這一切TMD到底為什麼會發生?!?完全沒道理啊。也就是說,現在我要在35歲的年紀,從(跟腱撕裂)這種傷勢中恢復到曾經的我甚至變得更好?!?這TMD怎麼可能做得到??

我也不知道自己是否還有那堅定的意志力來克服這一切。也許我該坐在搖椅上回憶自己曾有過的職業生涯了?也許這就是我職業生涯的終結了?也許時間老人最終還是擊敗我了……但我又一次地想,也許不是呢!現在是淩晨3點半了,我的腳感覺非常沉重,我的腦袋因為止痛藥的作用而感到陣陣的暈眩。但我是很清醒的,原諒我在這發洩吧。但如果社交媒體不能讓我展示出真實的、負面的我的話那要來又有何用?能夠發洩出來感覺很好,把負面的情緒都發洩出來。就好像感覺這次受傷就是這世間最糟糕的事情了!在發洩過後,真實的世界又會回到你的腦海裏:這世上比跟腱撕裂要糟糕的事情或挑戰太多了。不再自憐自哀,努力去找到塞翁失馬焉知非福的部分,然後以同樣的自信、動力和信念去做那些該做的事情。

總有一天,我會開啟一段新的職業旅程(指退役後),但絕不會是在今天!

假如你看到我和一隻熊在搏鬥,就為那只熊祈禱吧。我一直很喜歡這句話,這就是曼巴的意志:我們不放棄、不退縮、不逃跑,我們堅持並征服一切!

我知道這篇文章很長,我在臉書上吐槽啦哈哈……也許現在我終於可以去睡覺了,然後為明天的手術打起精神。這是全新挑戰的第一步。

我猜本賽季接下來的日子,我都將以老酒教練的身份出現,我相信我的隊友們,他們會挺過來的。

謝謝你們送上的所有祝福和支持,總是滿滿的愛。

曼巴走啦。

觀看完整的討論串
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved