歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

台灣有可能轉播大陸CBA嗎?

在 07-30-2008, 9:01 下午 由 wwglxr110s 發表.第 34 篇回覆.
第 2/3 頁 (共 35 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  07-30-2008, 12:08 上午 193334 in reply to 193328

• 朱彥碩 is not online. Last active: 03-20-2024, 11:03 上午 朱彥碩
    • Top 10 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-13-2006
    • 台灣台北
    • 籃球名人堂

Re: 台灣有可能轉播大陸CBA嗎?

yutou9999:

henrypan123:
    如果有臺灣球員參加CBA的球隊,那麽我想在臺灣是有許多人回去看與臺灣球員相關的CBA比賽轉播的。如果參加CBA的球員的人氣在臺灣比較高或者加入CBA的臺灣球員人數比較多,則看CBA轉播的人會更多。當然如果有一支臺灣地區的球隊加入CBA聯盟,那麽當然就不必擔心有沒有人看的問題了。

所以才希望陈信安能加入东莞烈豹队这样有竞争力的球队,  毕竟是cba8强的球队,上赛季cba季后赛4强之一。

如果陈信安加入的是广东凤旅队,那就算给高薪也没什么意义, 以陈信安在亚洲的名气和一定的地位, 加盟cba新军广东凤旅这样的垫底球队,意义不大。~`

陳信安的事可以休了,我也從旁打聽得知,東莞也只是「問問」,沒想到事情搞這麼大;陳信安也只是「說說」,也沒想到事情搞這麼大。

我的新浪blog
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/twiverson
    我的新浪微博
    http://t.sina.com.cn/1666330110/

•  07-30-2008, 12:15 上午 193336 in reply to 193330

印象中,衛視體育台7~8年前(或許更早)轉播過

看慣了NBA跟台灣CBA的轉播會覺得很不習慣,因為大陸的球賽節奏比較慢

而且當時的轉播技巧上還有待加強,導播常忘了重播精采鏡頭

大概是收視率不佳,加上衛視併入ESPN體系

後來就很少看過大陸CBA轉播

•  07-30-2008, 7:56 上午 193361 in reply to 193336

• liuxm is not online. Last active: 07-21-2011, 9:39 下午 liuxm
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • 加入於 09-06-2007
    • 大學明星隊

nypg41:

印象中,衛視體育台7~8年前(或許更早)轉播過

看慣了NBA跟台灣CBA的轉播會覺得很不習慣,因為大陸的球賽節奏比較慢

而且當時的轉播技巧上還有待加強,導播常忘了重播精采鏡頭

大概是收視率不佳,加上衛視併入ESPN體系

後來就很少看過大陸CBA轉播

http://sports.nubb.com/cba/

不知道链接有没有用,可以看大部分上赛季比赛

•  07-30-2008, 8:45 上午 193366 in reply to 193254

JC莊:

If SBL was bankrupt,   then CBA also need  "many/famous Taiwanese players playing in CBA",   then it's possibe.

"Nothing is impossible" can be put on all kind of  the talks,   if you're talking about the talks only.  

I said it is not impossible because it did happen before.  Do some homework before you talk please.

•  07-30-2008, 9:18 上午 193369 in reply to 193366

• JC莊 is not online. Last active: 09-29-2009, 2:36 下午 JC莊
    • Top 50 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 12-15-2006
    • 籃球名人堂

love171094:
    JC莊:

If SBL was bankrupt,   then CBA also need  "many/famous Taiwanese players playing in CBA",   then it's possibe.

"Nothing is impossible" can be put on all kind of  the talks,   if you're talking about the talks only.  

I said it is not impossible because it did happen before.  Do some homework before you talk please.

Young man,  that's not my homework,  it was my job....I'd ever joined the broadcast team there.

Do you know how much that Sina paid for TV broadcast in China?  Do you know how much that Sina lost for TV broadcast in Taiwan?? 

Turst me, no one will do the same stupidity again even they got a whole Taiwanese team in CBA.

"Something stupid did happen before" doesn't mean it will happen again. 

•  07-30-2008, 9:57 上午 193374 in reply to 193228

cba的比赛水平参差不齐,大约有一半左右的比赛场次,精彩程度很一般,而且由于受到足球等运动的竞争,很多地方电台都不情愿转播cba,产生了免费转播甚至倒帖钱给地方台转播的情况。

但台湾将来转播cba或许还是可能的,可以等常规赛结束后,转播季后赛或者更后面的比赛,到时候比赛的质量远远超过常规赛,甚至可以说超过一般亚锦赛的激烈程度,如果恰好有台湾球员在那些队效力,相信在台湾还是会有点观众的,只是不知道这样的手段是否可行,因为我完全是传媒机构的外行啦 = =

完整的转播cba基本不太现实,即使是欧洲冠军联赛(篮球),我看在大陆播都不一定可以有足够的簇拥,何况人口和市场还要小的台湾播水平没有那么高的cba

卧梅又闻花,卧枝伤恨低。邀闻卧石碎,卧湿达春绿.
  •  07-30-2008, 10:27 上午 193382 in reply to 193366

• Jack is not online. Last active: 09-15-2011, 2:20 下午 Jack
    • Top 50 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • Boston
    • 籃球名人堂

love171094:
    JC莊:

Man~ you better be aware of who you are talking with before doing this kind of trash talk...

The person you were asking to "do his homework" understands Taiwan basketball more than most of the people here!!

He may not be right all the time, but believe me...he knows what he is talking about!!

•  07-30-2008, 11:54 上午 193409 in reply to 193382

Jack:
    love171094:
    JC莊:

Man~ you better be aware of who you are talking with before doing this kind of trash talk...

The person you were asking to "do his homework" understands Taiwan basketball more than most of the people here!!

He may not be right all the time, but believe me...he knows what he is talking about!!

You're so funny.  Does it matter who I'm "talking" to?  He said it is impossible, I don't think so.  He said it happened in the past doesn't mean it will happen in the future.  Yes, totally agree, but who can guarantee for the unknown future?  I don't think he (or whoever in this world) can.

•  07-30-2008, 11:58 上午 193410 in reply to 193374

台灣如果要轉中國職籃

可能還是需要有重量級球星加盟才有可能

像是陳信安等人

這樣也較有可看性與吸引的程度

不過收視率只能吸引固定群

Taiwan Rookie 4-star!
  •  07-30-2008, 12:43 下午 193415 in reply to 193409

• Top 50 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • Boston
    • 籃球名人堂

love171094:
    Jack:
    love171094:
    JC莊:

You're so funny.  Does it matter who I'm "talking" to?  He said it is impossible, I don't think so.  He said it happened in the past doesn't mean it will happen in the future.  Yes, totally agree, but who can guarantee for the unknown future?  I don't think he (or whoever in this world) can.

Well ,please read carefully then response!

Firstly, what I was saying is before "asking other to do their homework", please try to get to know who they are. You never know who you are talking with since there are so many insightful people here.

Apparently, you've never seen JC's article before; otherwise, you would never ask him to "do his homework"!!

Secondly, I didn't say he is 100% right on this or he could predict future. I was saying that "he may not be right", see? But, what I was emphasizing on is I'm sure he knows what he was talking about, which is responding to your earlier comment on him - "Do some homework before you talk please."

No offense~ but, talking politely will save you a lot of troubles. Ask others to do their homework before talking...sounds harsh, doesn't it?

•  07-30-2008, 1:07 下午 193417 in reply to 193334

朱彥碩:
    yutou9999:

henrypan123:
    如果有臺灣球員參加CBA的球隊,那麽我想在臺灣是有許多人回去看與臺灣球員相關的CBA比賽轉播的。如果參加CBA的球員的人氣在臺灣比較高或者加入CBA的臺灣球員人數比較多,則看CBA轉播的人會更多。當然如果有一支臺灣地區的球隊加入CBA聯盟,那麽當然就不必擔心有沒有人看的問題了。

朱哥别总这么泼我们冷水好不好啊,真的很期待,信安和张凯这一内一外的飞人组合亚!想想这两个内外双修,
    能跑能飞的人在一起打球我就热血沸腾。难道真的吧话说的这么死吗,一点回旋的徐地也没有吗!

•  07-30-2008, 1:18 下午 193420 in reply to 193417

• 朱彥碩 is not online. Last active: 03-20-2024, 11:03 上午 朱彥碩
    • Top 10 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-13-2006
    • 台灣台北
    • 籃球名人堂

mcsheep~:
    朱彥碩:
    yutou9999:

henrypan123:

朱哥别总这么泼我们冷水好不好啊,真的很期待,信安和张凯这一内一外的飞人组合亚!想想这两个内外双修,
    能跑能飞的人在一起打球我就热血沸腾。难道真的吧话说的这么死吗,一点回旋的徐地也没有吗!

不是我把話說死, 是事實如此.

我的新浪blog
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/twiverson
    我的新浪微博
    http://t.sina.com.cn/1666330110/

•  07-30-2008, 1:38 下午 193422 in reply to 193415

Jack:

Firstly, what I was saying is before "asking other to do their homework", please try to get to know who they are. You never know who you are talking with since there are so many insightful people here.

Apparently, you've never seen JC's article before; otherwise, you would never ask him to "do his homework"!!

Secondly, I didn't say he is 100% right on this or he could predict future. I was saying that "he may not be right", see? But, what I was emphasizing on is I'm sure he knows what he was talking about, which is responding to your earlier comment on him - "Do some homework before you talk please."

No offense~ but, talking politely will save you a lot of troubles. Ask others to do their homework before talking...sounds harsh, doesn't it?

Sure.  Please read his and my original post and see who was the first one being "harsh".  And read your reply to mine and see who said I was "doing trash talk".  I only replied you saying you're funny, am I too harsh on you?  Once again, you're a funny guy.

•  07-30-2008, 1:55 下午 193427 in reply to 193422

• Top 50 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • Boston
    • 籃球名人堂

love171094:
    Jack:

Sure.  Please read his and my original post and see who was the first one being "harsh".  And read your reply to mine and see who said I was "doing trash talk".  I only replied you saying you're funny, am I too harsh on you?  Once again, you're a funny guy.

Ha~ maybe I'm more humorous than I thought I was.

What I saw was you think it's possible and he thinks the other way; however, nothing harsh until you said "Do some homework before you talk please."

Of course, nobody was being harsh on me. So far, I still think our conversation is reasonable and peaceful although I feel you are a little bit off.

"Do some homework before you talk please" = trash talk!  Well. this is my opinion, you may oppose to that!

Okay, it's just some suggestion. Take it or leave it, it's your choice.

Sorry to others taking some much space here~ I think I'm done here!

第 2/3 頁 (共 35 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 下一頁 >
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved