歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Kobe, West, Lakers

在 06-08-2007, 11:21 上午 由 supervinnie 發表.第 139 篇回覆.
第 3/10 頁 (共 140 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 5 下一頁 > ... 最後一頁 »
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  05-30-2007, 8:01 下午 107948 in reply to 107936

Re: 湖人大震撼 小布想走人

Kobe是每場都那麼獨?這季一開始就已經有進步了

可惜的是傷兵問題 讓Kobe不得不開火

Kobe沒有朋友? 這句話倒是挺幽默的  

你講的話很多都只會讓我認為你是反Kobe罷了

湖人這幾年的交易和選秀的確是失敗的

能擺上檯面的真的沒有幾個 

這個陣容除非陣中有人有大進步 要不然衝擊冠軍的機率很低很低

交易Kobe也許會讓湖人出現大轉機?

•  05-30-2007, 10:28 下午 107962 in reply to 107936

• air2107 is not online. Last active: 02-11-2015, 2:29 上午 air2107
    • Top 100 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 01-21-2007
    • Taiwan
    • NBA明星

chen ago:

配個明星級球員也一樣,配誰都一樣,想這樣就可以拿到總冠軍,那也太可笑了,KOBE是怎麼樣的一位球員,大家都知道,好壞參半,如果他肯改改它的個性,或許會比較好,他在湖人也沒啥朋友,假如你是一位NBA球員,NASH跟KOBE你會比較想當誰的隊友?我想超過半數都會傾向NASH,跟KOBE同隊你別想碰到球,觀眾看的高興沒錯,隊友卻氣的半死,因為買票是來看他表演,呵呵,自從湖人湖人王朝解體之後,大家都認為問題出在隊友的問題,但是大家始終沒想過,問題還是在他,平常生活過於獨來獨'往,有時候會反映在球場上,我始終覺得湖人整體不會戰力不足,問題還是在於KOBE,如果不是的話,之前KOBE也不會放話說限制他出手的話,他的球技很強,強到可以拿MVP的程度,但是他是問題最大的球員,請別每次都怪罪到隊友身上,請看一下湖人整體持球率誰最高好嗎?常說關鍵球沒進就怪罪某個球員,持球率低手感怎麼會穩?這個很可笑 !這是身為觀眾&球迷的盲點,但是如果想想,你有KOBE這種明星級隊友有什麼感覺?高興?!無奈?!KOBE在不改其作風,永遠都無法靠他自己帶領拿到冠軍,我沒說錯! 永遠!

我只能說你的第一句話說的是對的

從金塊看來就知道AI+MELO+NENE+CAMBY都會被馬刺4比1清掉了 

大部分的人都想跟NASH同隊

但是能跟NASH同隊的人卻不多

至少看現在太陽隊幾乎每個都有很強的得分能力

今天AMARE換成是KWAME我想NASH就笑不出來了

湖人戰力不足只能說是真的不足還有傷兵問題了

其他就不多說了~只看的出來你不喜歡KOBE 

•  05-30-2007, 11:06 下午 107972 in reply to 107962

air2107:
    chen ago:

配個明星級球員也一樣,配誰都一樣,想這樣就可以拿到總冠軍,那也太可笑了,KOBE是怎麼樣的一位球員,大家都知道,好壞參半,如果他肯改改它的個性,或許會比較好,他在湖人也沒啥朋友,假如你是一位NBA球員,NASH跟KOBE你會比較想當誰的隊友?我想超過半數都會傾向NASH,跟KOBE同隊你別想碰到球,觀眾看的高興沒錯,隊友卻氣的半死,因為買票是來看他表演,呵呵,自從湖人湖人王朝解體之後,大家都認為問題出在隊友的問題,但是大家始終沒想過,問題還是在他,平常生活過於獨來獨'往,有時候會反映在球場上,我始終覺得湖人整體不會戰力不足,問題還是在於KOBE,如果不是的話,之前KOBE也不會放話說限制他出手的話,他的球技很強,強到可以拿MVP的程度,但是他是問題最大的球員,請別每次都怪罪到隊友身上,請看一下湖人整體持球率誰最高好嗎?常說關鍵球沒進就怪罪某個球員,持球率低手感怎麼會穩?這個很可笑 !這是身為觀眾&球迷的盲點,但是如果想想,你有KOBE這種明星級隊友有什麼感覺?高興?!無奈?!KOBE在不改其作風,永遠都無法靠他自己帶領拿到冠軍,我沒說錯! 永遠!

我只能說你的第一句話說的是對的

從金塊看來就知道AI+MELO+NENE+CAMBY都會被馬刺4比1清掉了 

大部分的人都想跟NASH同隊

但是能跟NASH同隊的人卻不多

至少看現在太陽隊幾乎每個都有很強的得分能力

今天AMARE換成是KWAME我想NASH就笑不出來了

湖人戰力不足只能說是真的不足還有傷兵問題了

其他就不多說了~只看的出來你不喜歡KOBE 

他或許真的不喜歡kobe

但某些人因為喜歡kobe而把kobe捧上天

這也讓人看不下去

kobe的得分能力是很強沒錯

可是得分能力等於主宰比賽勝負的能力嘛?

在我眼裡kobe主宰比賽勝負的能力還沒有TD.NASH甚至於LBJ還來的強....

滿懷感激的拼電子學也要支持中華隊!!
  •  05-30-2007, 11:19 下午 107978 in reply to 107662

Re: Kobe wants West to return to Lakers

maloneliu:
    tido:

球隊狀況和對手強度來看  Kobe Bryant在東區要挑戰冠軍戒指相對比較有機會  不過想想交易Kobe Bryant對湖人隊而言是賭得太大了 

之前就有謠言提到說 如果Kobe覺得今年湖人沒有往正確目標前進的話

不排除在合約到期後 選擇到芝加哥發展

因為他覺得芝加哥是很有希望的球隊 而且 他可以說是全部NBA球員裡面最不怕被稱為Jordan接班人的球員

嗯...Kobe到芝加哥...好像挺有看頭的

有些KOBE的球迷是很忌諱KOBE被當作是JORDAN的接班人

所謂現階段湖人在走公牛王朝路線或者JORDAN和KOBE的比較都是"禁止"的

認為KOBE做好自己就好

然則  我和幾個喜歡KOBE的朋友們都認為,要是真能成為JORDAN的接班人,只有百利而無一害

開玩笑,能做到籃球之神的接班人,也能算是下一位籃球之神了

"接班人不代表實力一定不如前輩,也不代表必須活在前輩的陰影下"

像JORDAN也說他從J博士 大鳥 魔術手下接下棒子,成為他們的接班人

只要能創造出同樣令人敬佩的傳奇和紀錄,又有誰會在意到底是非人MJ強?還是魔術MJ強? 

JORDAN對整個NBA和籃球的影響是前無古人,相信後也很難有來者

真能從MJ手下接下這個棒子,就算不是史上第一人,也是一人之下萬人之上的成就

期待KOBE去公牛+1,這樣NBA保證會更有看頭...  不論是話題性還是對東區的整體衝擊力等

•  05-30-2007, 11:27 下午 107985 in reply to 107958

別再說湖人是因為KOBE,而不去和俠客續約

附上ESPN新聞引用俠客的話,俠客百分之百相信KOBE報的簽約內幕

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3xCvmhEaCjY

•  05-31-2007, 4:09 上午 108046 in reply to 107985

選秀會前的震撼彈!!

I Would Like To Be Traded
    Kobe isn't happy with the direction of the Lakers and wants to move on
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/index 來源

這會牽動哪些球隊呢?
    還是一如往昔
    而湖人做出改變呢?

Jeremy Lin
    Be yourself,try your best !
  •  05-31-2007, 4:57 上午 108050 in reply to 108046

• Biscuit is not online. Last active: 04-02-2012, 5:13 下午 Biscuit
    • Not Ranked
      男
    • 加入於 07-21-2006
    • Taiwan
    • 高中校隊

補上連結 (ie. 直接到新聞內容):

Bryant asks for trade, says Buss masterminded trading O'Neal

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2886927

•  05-31-2007, 5:33 上午 108053 in reply to 107792

Kobe 在 ESPN Radio 上 要 求 被 交 易

source 在 這 裡 : http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ap2UUrV0flKw3iLYOVf8L568vLYF?slug=ap-lakersbryant&prov=ap&type=lgns

ESPN 上 面 也 有

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Kobe Bryant asked to be traded from the Lakers on Wednesday, a day after calling the team's front office "a mess," and said nothing will change his mind.

"I would like to be traded, yeah," Bryant told ESPN radio. "Tough as it is to come to that conclusion, there's no other alternative. It's rough, man, but I don't see how you can rebuild that trust. I just don't know how you can move forward in that type of situation."

Bryant, who helped the Lakers win three consecutive NBA championships, has four years left on the seven-year, $136.4 million contract he signed July 15, 2004. That was a day after Shaquille O'Neal was traded to the Miami Heat.

Bryant became infuriated Tuesday when a Los Angeles Times columnist quoted a Lakers "insider" as saying it was Bryant's insistence on getting away from O'Neal that prompted the trade to Miami.

Bryant also said he feels owner Jerry Buss misled him three years ago by telling him one thing and coach Phil Jackson something else about the team's goals.

Bryant said he was told the team would immediately try to rejoin the NBA's elite. But he said Jackson told him that Buss was not bringing him back as coach following the 2003-04 season because the Lakers were committed to reducing payroll and rebuilding long term.

"They said nothing to me about a long-term plan. Absolutely nothing," Bryant told KLAC radio, the Lakers' flagship station. "They told Phil one thing and they told me another. Actions speak louder than words."

"It's a trust thing," he added.

Buss issued a statement saying:

"We are aware of the media reports. However, Kobe has not told us directly that he wants to be traded. We have made it very clear that we are building our team around Kobe and that we intend for him to be a Laker his entire career. We will speak directly to Kobe and until we do that, we will not comment publicly about this."

Bryant's agent, Rob Pelinka, did not respond to several messages left by The Associated Press.

The Lakers won championships from 2000-02 and reached the NBA finals again in 2004, losing to the Detroit Pistons in five games. The team was broken up at that time. O'Neal was traded, Jackson left and other stalwarts -- Karl Malone, Gary Payton, Derek Fisher, Robert Horry and Rick Fox -- went elsewhere or retired.

The Lakers failed to make the playoffs the following season. With Jackson returning before the 2005-06 campaign, they finished seventh in the Western Conference in each of the past two years, but were eliminated by Phoenix in the first round of the playoffs.

The Lakers appeared to be a title contender through the first half of this season, going 26-13 despite several injuries to key players. But they lost 27 of their last 43 games to finish 42-40 before losing to the Suns in five games.

Phoenix Suns' Leandro Barbosa, left, of Brazil, is unable to stop Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant from making a jump shot in the first quarter of an NBA playoff basketball game in this April 22, 2007 file photo, at the U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix. Bryant asked to be traded from the Lakers on Wednesday, a day after calling the team's front office "a mess."  "I would like to be traded, yeah," Bryant told ESPN radio. "Tough as it is to come to that conclusion there's no other alternative, you know?"
    AP - May 30, 1:10 pm EDT
    More Photos
    Bryant urged the team at season's end to do what it takes to get back into contention. He essentially repeated those comments last weekend in an interview with the Los Angeles Times.

On Sunday, he suggested former Lakers general manager Jerry West should return. West left the team in the summer of 2000 and was succeeded by current GM Mitch Kupchak.

West, an employee of the Lakers for about 40 years as a player, coach and executive, is under contract as the Memphis Grizzlies' president until July 1. He turned 69 this week and has remained a close friend of Kupchak's. West has said he has "no plans to seek employment with any other organization."

It was West who brought Bryant to the Lakers, trading center Vlade Divac to Charlotte in the summer of 1996 for the rights to Bryant -- the 13th pick in the NBA draft. Bryant was only 17 at the time.

On Tuesday, Bryant did a series of radio interviews bashing the Lakers.

"That place is a mess," Bryant said, referring to the Lakers' front office. "If we're not making strides here to improve this team right now, to be aggressive in that nature, then what's the point of having me here?"

That same day the 74-year-old Buss was arrested in Carlsbad for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol. He was released later in the day.

Bryant earned $17.72 million last season and is owed $88.6 million over the next four years. He can terminate his contract following the 2008-09 season -- a move that would leave $47.8 million on the table.

By requesting a trade, Bryant would obviously waive his no-trade clause, but he has a trade clause in his contract that is believed to add about $13 million to his total contract value, a cost to be absorbed by any team that acquires him.

That money would be paid out similar to a signing bonus and would not count toward the salary cap. The Lakers had to pay a similar fee to Lamar Odom when they acquired him from Miami three years ago, paying him about $8 million.

Bryant has made the All-Star team in each of the past nine seasons, clearly establishing himself as an NBA great before age 30. Only one active NBA player, Kevin Garnett, has a longer tenure with one team than Bryant. Garnett has played 12 seasons for Minnesota.

The Lakers won 20 playoff series from 2000-04 but have won four postseason games and no series in the past three years. Since O'Neal left, they've received little from the draft, trades or free agency.

Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant walks off the court at the end the second quarter in their Western Conference NBA playoff basketball game against the Phoenix Suns in this May 2, 2007 file photo at U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix.  Bryant asked to be traded from the Lakers on Wednesday, a day after calling the team's front office "a mess."  "I would like to be traded, yeah," Bryant told ESPN radio. "Tough as it is to come to that conclusion there's no other alternative, you know?"
    AP - May 30, 1:10 pm EDT
    More Photos

Bryant has stated repeatedly in the past that he was a Lakers' fan since childhood, and wanted to be a Laker for life. But the O'Neal matter and his feeling of being misled by Buss appear have changed things.

"The fact of the matter is that many people don't know what really went down when I was approaching free agency because I have stayed quiet about it this whole time," Bryant wrote on his Web site. "The real facts are that Dr. Buss requested a meeting with me during the '04 season long before I opted out of my contract, and he told me he had already decided not to extend Shaq, as he was concerned about Shaq's age, fitness and contract demands.

"Dr. Buss made it clear that his decision was final, his mind was made up, and no matter what I decided to do with free agency, he was still going to move Shaq."

O'Neal said on the Philadelphia Inquirer's Web site he believed Bryant "100 percent."

Bryant said he was considering signing with the Clippers and Chicago Bulls three years ago before hearing from Buss.

"Dr. Buss promised me he would rebuild right away, and I believed him," Bryant wrote. "That is why I put my trust in the Lakers. But when stuff like this is coming from the 'inside,' all I can do is hope that someone from the 'inside' comes forward to support me and set straight the facts of what really happened. This is the TRUTH."

•  05-31-2007, 5:36 上午 108054 in reply to 107792

Re: Kobe 在 ESPN Radio 上 要 求 被 交 易

我 只 能 說 世 事 難 料 啊

不 過 我 還 滿 想 看 到 Kobe 穿 Knicks 或 Bulls 的 球 衣

•  05-31-2007, 6:30 上午 108059 in reply to 107792

• black is not online. Last active: 05-05-2014, 6:19 下午 black
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • 加入於 10-22-2006
    • 麥當勞高中明星

KOBE 要走人???? 而且他要去大城市 據說是公牛跟 快艇 尼克 你們認為他會走人嗎
    showDate("2007/05/30 18:40:36 18:40:36")

我重來沒想過 KOBE有一天會來到公牛 以KOBE的實力來東區加入任何1隊都會進季

後賽 如果他想要奪冠的話應該到東區發展 機會比較大

如果他加入公牛 或許有機會不靠大前鋒就拿到東區冠軍 但肯定不會 不會 是總冠軍

我反而希望他加入快艇 布蘭德跟KOBE的配合 我很期待 正統的1內1外打法

加入 快艇  是1個很有機會的隊伍  我期待看到這事發生

KOBE迷你希望他走嗎 ?

•  05-31-2007, 7:30 上午 108064 in reply to 107792

• red77 is not online. Last active: 01-15-2009, 11:29 上午 red77
    • Not Ranked
      男
    • 加入於 08-02-2006
    • 籃球夏令營

我猜kobe大概可以再打個5.6年左右,如果沒意外oden和durant會邁向顛峰,東區霸主應該只有騎士,看起來在東區比較容易出頭天
  •  05-31-2007, 8:14 上午 108068 in reply to 107792

• Kenny is not online. Last active: 01-23-2015, 2:18 上午 Kenny
    • Top 75 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 05-11-2007
    • Taiwan
    • NBA明星

如果你欣賞一個球員, 不管他輾轉到那一隊, 你都會一直支持他.  相反的, 如果你不欣賞一個球員, 不管他到那一隊, 你也不會在乎.   我住洛杉磯, 自然而然的支持湖人隊, Kobe Bryant 在籃球場上的成就和對湖人球團的貢獻, 是不容懷疑的, 可是沒有經過球團會議, 就自己跟媒體放話, 就不是很聰明的表現.  喜歡他的人, 自然會覺得他很直率, 可是如果你是球團高層, 你的明星球員沒有跟你商量, 就對外宣佈要求被交易, 你會做何感想?  很多明星或是球員, 在他們的專門領域, 或許有很大的成就, 可是在做人處事方面, 還有待加強.  我不希望 Kobe 走,可是也不欣賞他這次的做法. 

Kenny Chen
  •  05-31-2007, 8:39 上午 108069 in reply to 108064

red77:
    我猜kobe大概可以再打個5.6年左右,如果沒意外oden和durant會邁向顛峰,東區霸主應該只有騎士,看起來在東區比較容易出頭天

如果是以東西區而言~其實轉去東區是對kobe好的

在西區不管多強~競爭水準總是比東區高出許多~想出頭就不簡單了,當上了強隊被翻盤~也不是新鮮事

講白一點...等到湖人整合到可以奪冠時~kobe應該也差不多要退休了~甚至機會極為渺茫

在西區場場硬仗~但在東區其實就簡單多了~最後用盡全力去拼西區冠軍就好

而且~如果能一換多的把公牛過多的得分悍將換到湖人~對湖人來說也是好事~雖然大牌明星走了~但換來不少優質球員

公牛留個副手跟大ben搭配kobe其實就夠嗆了~在去補些功能型球員就很完整....總比一堆人搶球投來的好

而且這樣kobe就真的是可以當jordan接班人了...連號碼都連在一起

•  05-31-2007, 10:14 上午 108083 in reply to 108069

我討厭KOBE?如果我討厭的話我會把他批的跟VC一樣,我純屬提出『意見』而非『偏見』,他得分能力是全聯盟第一,但是可以看到的,他得分不高的話,球隊輸多勝少,這又做何解釋?如果我今天討厭KOBE,我會覺得他每一個出手都是個錯,還有我說他沒朋友或許是我錯了,只是,球隊戰績通常會反映出球隊整體氣氛,感情好還是以他為主力?而且是過於倚重?KOBE得分不超過40分以上就很難贏球?你們覺得這樣很正常??或許是戰術出了問題?問題還是在他!KOBE跟隊友感情好壞,這或許就是我的偏見了,這讓我質疑他是不是不信任隊友?好的話會跟馬刺、活塞等隊一樣,全隊都有貢獻,得分得這麼高會消耗很多體力,更何況是連續6~7場個人得分50分以上,這讓我覺得他跟隊友感情不好,如果說好的話我不相信,或許我也說錯了,只能說KOBE不信任隊友,在說到O'neal離開湖人之後,剛開始每次對戰,為何雙方都是擺臭臉?只跟O'neal感情不好??我不知道!
    ===========================
    不管76人變的如何,我永遠支持!
    『台灣棋界』加油!
第 3/10 頁 (共 140 項)   < 前一頁 1 2 3 4 5 下一頁 > ... 最後一頁 »
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved