歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

Raymond Felton back to New York...???

在 07-17-2012, 6:26 上午 由 marchen 發表.第 31 篇回覆.
第 1/3 頁 (共 32 項)   1 2 3 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  07-05-2012, 9:55 下午 428642

• Koala is not online. Last active: 08-04-2021, 5:20 下午 Koala
    • Top 10 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 12-21-2006
    • Basketball World
    • 籃球名人堂

Raymond Felton back to New York...???

Tony Dutt, agent for Raymond Felton, told The Post yesterday the ex-Knicks point guard would love to be back playing alongside Amare Stoudemire. New York Post

這表示, 尼克可能放棄跟進火箭對林書豪的報價, 而改為和R.Felton簽約嗎??
    但問題是.......尼克要用什麼去簽R.Felton..???

GO.....Houston Rockets,I am a Rockets fan forever
  •  07-05-2012, 10:06 下午 428645 in reply to 428642

Re: Raymond Felton back to New York...???

火箭對林的報價真的讓尼克頭大了

尤其是第3跟第4年的年薪真的超出尼克預算太多了

所以現在有這個消息傳出來也算正常

不會消失的夜晚!
  •  07-05-2012, 10:36 下午 428653 in reply to 428642

Koala:

如果這是你們對自己下的標題解讀,那要不要乾脆先等新聞看看人家寫什麼再討論?

火箭的出價尼克很頭大?

嗯~?

- Free agent guard alpha, Jeremy Lin, got his offer from the Houston Rockets yesterday. Marc Berman reports that the offer is for three years with a fourth-year player option, is worth "at least $31 million", and thus includes eight-figure salary in the third year and the option year (those years are poisooooon). If Lin accepts that offer (he hasn't yet. Keep that in mind. He could seek a bigger one.), it'll become a thing on July 11, and the Knicks will have until the 14th to match it. Unless something weird happens or we've been gravely misinformed, New York would definitely match that.

- So, Lin should be back. He needs a back-up, though. New York's purported first option for that role is Jason Kidd, but it sounds like Kidd is very close to re-signing with the Mavericks. This is fine with me. I didn't want to have to root for Jason Kidd.

- The next back-up option, it seems, is Raymond Felton. Felton's agent-- perhaps having scouted the league and found minimal interest in his client-- is suddenly trumpeting the li'l penguin's love of New York and forgiveness for the trade to Denver. Despite his reputation and his tummy, I love Felton (and his tummy). He was a fine Knick and learned to sync quite nicely with Amar'e Stoudemire in his time here, which strikes me as a virtue that wouldn't be lost just because there's a different coach now. Given the sorry season Felton just had in Portland, though, I think New York ought to be able to sign him for the minimum. I'm probably off on that, as Frank Isola suggests that the Knicks might like to acquire Felton in a sign-and-trade for Toney Douglas. As long as it's not MLE money, I'm cool with it, though losing Toney would sadden me.

•  07-05-2012, 10:48 下午 428658 in reply to 428653

• Koala is not online. Last active: 08-04-2021, 5:20 下午 Koala
    • Top 10 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 12-21-2006
    • Basketball World
    • 籃球名人堂

Dr.teabox:
    Koala:

火箭的出價尼克很頭大?

嗯~?

- Free agent guard alpha, Jeremy Lin, got his offer from the Houston Rockets yesterday. Marc Berman reports that the offer is for three years with a fourth-year player option, is worth "at least $31 million", and thus includes eight-figure salary in the third year and the option year (those years are poisooooon). If Lin accepts that offer (he hasn't yet. Keep that in mind. He could seek a bigger one.), it'll become a thing on July 11, and the Knicks will have until the 14th to match it. Unless something weird happens or we've been gravely misinformed, New York would definitely match that.

- So, Lin should be back. He needs a back-up, though. New York's purported first option for that role is Jason Kidd, but it sounds like Kidd is very close to re-signing with the Mavericks. This is fine with me. I didn't want to have to root for Jason Kidd.

- The next back-up option, it seems, is Raymond Felton. Felton's agent-- perhaps having scouted the league and found minimal interest in his client-- is suddenly trumpeting the li'l penguin's love of New York and forgiveness for the trade to Denver. Despite his reputation and his tummy, I love Felton (and his tummy). He was a fine Knick and learned to sync quite nicely with Amar'e Stoudemire in his time here, which strikes me as a virtue that wouldn't be lost just because there's a different coach now. Given the sorry season Felton just had in Portland, though, I think New York ought to be able to sign him for the minimum. I'm probably off on that, as Frank Isola suggests that the Knicks might like to acquire Felton in a sign-and-trade for Toney Douglas. As long as it's not MLE money, I'm cool with it, though losing Toney would sadden me.

你眼睛是瞎了嗎??

沒看到我的標題和內文都打上了問號??

那是rumor, 我們不可以討論一下rumor成真的可能性??還是我寫了什麼要先經過你的同意??

你算哪根蔥啊.................?????

GO.....Houston Rockets,I am a Rockets fan forever
  •  07-05-2012, 10:56 下午 428661 in reply to 428658

Koala:
    Dr.teabox:
    Koala:

火箭的出價尼克很頭大?

嗯~?

你眼睛是瞎了嗎??

沒看到我的標題和內文都打上了問號??

喔~理解理解~

忘了你文章有許多問號,是我誤解你的文章了~

看來尼克是可能放棄跟進火箭對林書豪的報價, 而改為和R.Felton簽約,你的看法很有道理~

•  07-05-2012, 11:02 下午 428662 in reply to 428661

其實不太懂某人到底想表達什麼

貼三段也不知道出處是哪裡的英文

好像就自己覺得很強一樣~

•  07-05-2012, 11:06 下午 428665 in reply to 428662

他只是以為另闢戰場,大家就會忘了3年3000萬。
  •  07-05-2012, 11:07 下午 428667 in reply to 428661

Dr.teabox:
    Koala:
    Dr.teabox:
    Koala:

火箭的出價尼克很頭大?

嗯~?

你眼睛是瞎了嗎??

沒看到我的標題和內文都打上了問號??

喔~理解理解~

忘了你文章有許多問號,是我誤解你的文章了~

看來尼克是可能放棄跟進火箭對林書豪的報價, 而改為和R.Felton簽約,你的看法很有道理~

這裡是討論區

任何人有任何想法都可以拿出來討論

不是人人都跟你一樣 只會在新聞報導出來以後才說「我也這樣想,只是我沒空PO上來」

不會消失的夜晚!
  •  07-05-2012, 11:16 下午 428672 in reply to 428667

尼克只要找到替代方案,當然也會有放棄跟價的可能性,比如之前的Nash,或是現在傳的Felton,或是跟火箭談用Lin先簽後換Lowry

這些可能性當然都存在,也都值得討論

比方說我覺得對林最糟的結果是他跟其他小球隊--比如暴龍要到最大的合約,而尼克不跟,那林就是為了區區幾百萬而離開紐約,失去在尼克能輕鬆賺的,數以千萬計的廣告代言收入

尼克在Nash時已經不斷暗示這種可能性:希望他見好就收,不要去簽尼克跟不起的合約,冒因小失大的風險

•  07-05-2012, 11:28 下午 428675 in reply to 428658

• Neo is not online. Last active: 2016-02-01, 7:13 下午 Neo
    • Not Ranked
      男
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • 台灣
    • 籃球夏令營

噗噗,息怒息怒, 

他只是個不善溝通的人而已。 

大概以為所謂的討論就是要把對方壓得死死的,

他不清楚討論跟辯論的差別,理解力不佳罷了。

而且他根本不和人討論,可能以為NBA以他為中心在轉吧,

說實在的,像你這種態度,如果還有臉說自己是在討論,

我也真的佩服你,到處討戰是要獲取什麼成就感嗎?

這種渺小的成就就可以填滿你的驕傲嗎?

那你的心志還真狹隘。

•  07-05-2012, 11:39 下午 428680 in reply to 428675

大家表現很好

不要讓這裡淪為戰場吵起來

沒事別罵別人眼瞎了

不然在過兩個禮拜連腦X都會出現

自重

動輒得咎
    江湖上行走總是要小心一點

•  07-05-2012, 11:44 下午 428681 in reply to 428672

Red Jazz:

這些可能性當然都存在,也都值得討論

比方說我覺得對林最糟的結果是他跟其他小球隊--比如暴龍要到最大的合約,而尼克不跟,那林就是為了區區幾百萬而離開紐約,失去在尼克能輕鬆賺的,數以千萬計的廣告代言收入

目前追林的球隊 也只有多倫多 算是小市場吧!

而且留在尼克 重點 也已經 不在他身上了 光是 甜瓜要怎樣怎樣就夠多了

我還是認為 簽到火箭 小牛 都是好事 千萬合約 比 不一定有的廣告更穩

另外 到火箭又可以從主力打起 不用管尼克的團隊濫問題....

棒球 紐約可以 籃球 紐約還有長路要走...

如果真的紐約match 了 那就好好賺錢吧  作一個控球後衛的本分就好... 

今朝紐約 還看 籃網 回頭已不知尼克在何方....

•  07-05-2012, 11:49 下午 428682 in reply to 428681

真心希望林去小牛  庫班  你也該瘋一下了

不會消失的夜晚!
  •  07-06-2012, 12:01 上午 428684 in reply to 428681

bluekid:

Red Jazz:

這些可能性當然都存在,也都值得討論

目前追林的球隊 也只有多倫多 算是小市場吧!

而且留在尼克 重點 也已經 不在他身上了 光是 甜瓜要怎樣怎樣就夠多了

我還是認為 簽到火箭 小牛 都是好事 千萬合約 比 不一定有的廣告更穩

另外 到火箭又可以從主力打起 不用管尼克的團隊濫問題....

棒球 紐約可以 籃球 紐約還有長路要走...

如果真的紐約match 了 那就好好賺錢吧  作一個控球後衛的本分就好... 

今朝紐約 還看 籃網 回頭已不知尼克在何方....

呵呵~

一個球員喜不喜歡自己待的球隊或有多少,也許只有球員自己知道~

的確,尼克在籃球領域的地位跟洋基之於棒球差遠了,不然也不會興高采烈正要迎接NASH的可能,NASH已經跑去湖人。

不管金額多少,有第四年約是player option對林書豪而言才是最好的,年輕球員要的是球隊給的上場發揮空間有多大,能先打出身價才是後面合約的重點,是否有機會待在有能力爭冠的球隊是以後的事。

尼克是一隻不好待的球隊~這也是我對林書豪一先發就有這樣的表現給予肯定,對球迷而言,看林書豪在其他球隊發揮可以想見會比待在尼克的空間更大,所謂的林迷更樂於欣賞球賽,有機會走人其實是好的~

PS

個人是道奇球迷但也支持洋基,但我對於紐約尼克這支球隊是充滿著厭惡的~包含她的球隊管理風格,當地球迷討論籃球觀點的態度,每年有16支球隊可以打季後賽的NBA,尼克可以幾十年沒有拿過總冠軍的隊伍,只能說從上到下事出有因,明星球員來來去去有少過?第一輪都過不了~

•  07-06-2012, 12:19 上午 428686 in reply to 428672

• PMABEAR is not online. Last active: 01-05-2023, 12:39 上午 PMABEAR
    • Top 25 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 07-22-2006
    • 北京now
    • 籃球名人堂

Red Jazz:

這些可能性當然都存在,也都值得討論

想离题请问一下

nash去湖人不去尼克的话

洛杉矶带言广告跟纽约比有差很多吗?

D`antoni & Nash
    (T.T)...

為幸福打拼吧!~~~~
第 1/3 頁 (共 32 項)   1 2 3 下一頁 >
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved