Re: 一個受害者家屬對廢除死刑的看法...看了很震撼(轉貼)

•  10-01-2007, 12:52 上午

• Coral is not online. Last active: 12-17-2008, 10:07 上午 Coral
    • Not Ranked
    • 加入於 09-25-2006
    • 籃球夏令營

Re: 一個受害者家屬對廢除死刑的看法...看了很震撼(轉貼)

bobthefob39:
    copy001 your point about the car borderlines on ridiculous, I'm talking about a legal system that may murder a innocent person, and you talk about how cars can kill people. You're the one with the flawed logic and going around accusing everyone of being idiots because they dont agree with you. I support life sentences. I support justice. I support punishment of criminal behaviour. I support prisons. I dont support death sentences because with there runs a chance of executing inncocent people. Your point about the car was a pathetic attempt to overthrow my statement well the difference between death sentencing and cars is this. No matter what safety precautions you take, people are going to die from accidents with cars. As for the death penalty, if you abolish it the chance of potenitally executing a wrongly accused person is zero. Thats the difference, I get the point clearly thankyou very much. Stop bossing everyone around to make yourself look superior. It just makes you look like a very bitter and intolerant person.

網路上形形色色的人都有

他的文章值不值得回應

其實你我心裡都有數不是嗎?

看到copy001會讓我想到以前一位叫Michael Redd的圓球網友

也是無法接受別人的意見

最後根本就沒人理會他

後來不知因為什麼原因而消失於圓球

如果只是因為一時的情緒而在網路上發洩

那倒也無可厚非

如果現實中也是這樣...

離題了,sorry!

觀看完整的討論串